[Q] How to get my HTC One up and running again?

OP damithark

16th April 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 26

165 posts
More
Exclamation Passed the early barrier
Thanks for all the help you gave before. I manage to install SlimKat Rom 3.8 it passes the barrier that I had earlier. Setup wizard goes just fine. But my Sim card is not recognized. I even installed CM11 rom and it has the same issue.

Baseband: Unknown.
IMEI: empty.

My guess is that there's a hardware issue. What do you think I should do?. Any ideas?.

On the other hand, My device is still under warranty. So do you think may be I can get it prepared (With Bootloader locked and with a Original RUU)?.

Thanks.
Dam.
16th April 2014, 07:11 PM   |  #32  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3,009

6,078 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by damithark

Thanks for all the help you gave before. I manage to install SlimKat Rom 3.8 it passes the barrier that I had earlier. Setup wizard goes just fine. But my Sim card is not recognized. I even installed CM11 rom and it has the same issue.

Baseband: Unknown.
IMEI: empty.

My guess is that there's a hardware issue. What do you think I should do?. Any ideas?.

On the other hand, My device is still under warranty. So do you think may be I can get it prepared (With Bootloader locked and with a Original RUU)?.

Thanks.
Dam.

Sorry didnt get back to you earlier, a couple of busy days. But unfortunately, if

Quote:

In any booted ROM, if you go to "Settings -> About -> Software information -> More" does baseband show up correctly?
and "Settings -> About -> Phone identity" shows correct IMEI, IMSI?

Is it giving you:
Baseband version - unknown
IMEI - Unknown
IMEI SV - Unknown
IMSI - unavailable

and you are not on a Sprint device with a GSM flashed frimware/ROM, and the "fastboot getvar all" shows baseband correctly, then unfortunately it's off to repair. there are a couple of other threads like yours... don't have any links around, but you can search for them. 99% were unsolvable even with a complete RUU.

unless there have been any updates (?)
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc one, stock sense
Previous Thread Next Thread