Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] nokia lumia 620 touch screen digitizer

OP tharaka1988

16th April 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
HI there, Friend of mine has a lumia 620. he dropped it and screen was broken. and he repaired from local technician.(tecnician tell us that he changed new digitizer) but after that repair, when using touch screen, in a moment it's going to stuck. i can't say when actually it is going to stuck.some times we can use it 30 minites with out stucking.when it is stuck i can see that pictures are moving (i think that means digitizer problem, lcd working),to work again must pull out battery and restart.
And i must tell u that there is no any BLACK or AMBER updates in the phone.
And i checked for REV no. on ribbon, there is no any REV no. only thing i can see is U1.
and also 3 touch buttons on the bottom are not light up properly. and corners of the bottom screen are also vibrating for that 3 touch buttons.(means that i can press HOME button pressing that bottom edge of the screen)
so we asked from that local tecnician to give us that original damaged digitizer for search REV no. but he hasn't that digitizer. he threw it away. and now i can't figure out what REV number was the original one.

and i want to know
*what you think is that digitizer problem? or software problem ?
*if i must change new digitizer what is the best way, using rev no 1.2 or 3.0 ?
*if im buying rev 3.0 it will backward compatible with rev 1.2?
(hope u understand what i wrote,sorry for my poor english)
im waiting your kindly advice,thank u very much
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread