Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

[Q] Really screwed up need help

OP donkon

14th April 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

33 posts
Was running cyanogenmod 11 and everything was great untill i installed something and it broke my play store. Decided to reinstall gapps in cwm but it froze when i was formatting cache. After 1 hour i forced restard and now its screw up really bad. I managed to reinstall gapps but its still bad. I am on my gfs laptop and need to fix this asap, i know i could do it if only i could put this cm 11 rom onto the sd card. I tried a lot of methods but it seems the emulated sdcard is gone, there is no directory and can't put files anywhere else. When i open phone theres just /emulated/storage and nothing. I am trying adb method now but my gf is using windows 8 and i am failing hard. Still on windows 7 at home, won't be back home for months though so i need to fix this here asap. Btw i had titanium backups but even that is not working. Help plz.
Last edited by donkon; 14th April 2014 at 10:05 PM.
14th April 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #2  
OP Member

33 posts
well i got adb working but now when i try accesing the device through adb the phone automatically restarts. I tried "adb reboot bootloader" and it either restarts or if i check devices it will say no devices then automatically restart
15th April 2014, 10:44 AM   |  #3  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 1,014

1,637 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkon

well i got adb working but now when i try accesing the device through adb the phone automatically restarts. I tried "adb reboot bootloader" and it either restarts or if i check devices it will say no devices then automatically restart

Go in to dowload mode and flash kdz file.
15th April 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #4  
OP Member

33 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph.miki

Go in to dowload mode and flash kdz file.

how do i do that?

Btw i managed to sideload cm11 in recovery and tried reflashing. It did nothing, internal sd card is still missing, can't clear cache cause it freezes when i try (directory doesn't exist).
16th April 2014, 07:35 PM   |  #5  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 1,014

1,637 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkon

how do i do that?

Btw i managed to sideload cm11 in recovery and tried reflashing. It did nothing, internal sd card is still missing, can't clear cache cause it freezes when i try (directory doesn't exist).

Use this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVcZpQhQYnk
16th April 2014, 07:53 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 430

2,229 posts
Can you get into Recovery mode?
Have you tried ADB push from there?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread