Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,938 Members 49,534 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Video lag!!!!

Tip us?

ishan.cool8
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfahim View Post
Try MXPlayer to play them. And first see if the video lags in HW mode, if it does, try SW decoding mode.
Thnx for your info but I found the problem....
Actually I was using gemini task killer which when used in Xperia devices using 4.3 or up kills video library drivers... but it frees up almost 500 mb of ram.... now I don't use it and the problem has gone

ParaSense.
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishan.cool8 View Post
Thnx for your info but I found the problem....
Actually I was using gemini task killer which when used in Xperia devices using 4.3 or up kills video library drivers... but it frees up almost 500 mb of ram.... now I don't use it and the problem has gone
I had the same problem.. but in my case i was disabled swiqisettingsservice and that was causing the video lag.. check if your task killer kill this task
Device: Sony Xperia SP "HuaShan"
Model: C5303
Bootloader: Unlocked
ROM: Paranoid-Nexus #9
Kernel: Stock .205
Android Version: 4.4.4