5,594,805 Members 36,855 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.2][K.K][15.04] A.I.C.P V-3.53 Android Ice Cold Project-Optimus_4X_HD-P880

Tip us?

MidnightDevil
Old
Thanks Meter 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnXo View Post
Of course vendor libs are from grouper! You have to use laufersteppenwolf's fix to change between libstagefright lib's for cam
Thanks
I personally don't care much for the fix as I hardly use camcorder. Fluidity, responsiveness and stability are a priority for me

Thanks for your work!

Mobile: LG Optimus 4X HD

Be tolerant and use Good & Common Sense.

--- Interesting Reading ---
Android Terms / Slangs / Definitions and Guides Revised
Free RAM' Is NOT Wasted RAM
What exactly batterystats.bin does.

Get 15GB of Free Space!!!

Visit our IRC channel and participate irc.freenode.net #p880-dev

Don't reply or post just to increase your posts number, make sure you know what you're talking about before posting to reduce the amount of false information around.
MD

The Following User Says Thank You to MidnightDevil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Siauka
Old
(Last edited by Siauka; Yesterday at 10:55 AM.)
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnXo View Post
New build are up and the sim issues are gone

hope you have fun with it

greets

SnXo
What was the fix with sim card? :/ just curious because it can be solution for any other KK rom, for those who has issues with sim card. I think it's something about mobile network provider, because not everybody has this issue, very random people.

Found something interesting in log: Failed to find provider info for com.android.launcher2.settings

Will test new build 3.53 and report about sim card issue.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siauka For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SnXo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 357

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siauka View Post
What was the fix with sim card? :/ just curious because it can be solution for any other KK rom, for those who has issues with sim card. I think it's something about mobile network provider, because not everybody has this issue, very random people.

Found something interesting in log: Failed to find provider info for com.android.launcher2.settings

Will test new build 3.53 and report about sim card issue.
I can't say much, nothing special. I just synced my repo and recompiled! And after short testing rom without failures, i've uploaded it. And i don't reconized the Simthing again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnXo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aicp p880 optimus 4x hd