Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,324 Members 42,489 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Nexus 7 Screen Not Displaying Anything

Tip us?

RootNoob1299
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [Q] Nexus 7 Screen Not Displaying Anything

I've looked around the forums and everywhere online but no one seems to have a solution to my problem. A few days ago i was using my Nexus 7 and i placed it down normally and shut the screen off. I came back to use it a few minutes later and the screen didn't turn on though the device itself was still on. I thought maybe it was just some lag which happens occasionally after i press the power button. I tried restarting it but the screen just stayed black. I think it is still charging because the led notification light still lights up every few seconds as usual and it still seems to be powered on. Is there a possible solution to fix this quickly or would i have to send it back to ASUS since it has been about 6 months since i purchased it?

Captain Sweatpants
Old
Thanks Meter 83
There is no led on the 2012 version if you have the 2013 version try the nexus 7 2013 forum they may be able to help you

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
Programming is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning