Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,995 Members 49,573 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Jacked up Phone

Tip us?

slaz13
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Jacked up Phone

Ok so I cannot figure out what I did to my phone. I have s-off and my phone was rooted with TWRP Custom Recovery. I do not know why I did this but I installed the CWM app and installed the newest CWN recovery for the HTC One. I rebooted into CWM and tried wiping data. It got stuck on that so I rebooted and it gets stuck on the HTC boot up screen. When I go back into the bootloader and try installing the TWRP recovery using fastboot flash recovery recovery.img it gives me a remote: not allowed. When I do fastboot oem lock it says phone is already locked. I then do fastboot oem rebootruu and I get (bootloader) [err] command error!!! When I try rebooting into cwm I just get E: can't mount /cache/recover/commad, E: can't mount /cache/recovery/log and a bunch of other e: cant mount and open errors. Not sure how to get my phone to install the TWRP recovery and get a custom rom back on there. Anyone have any solutions?

Chilidog
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaz13 View Post
Ok so I cannot figure out what I did to my phone. I have s-off and my phone was rooted with TWRP Custom Recovery. I do not know why I did this but I installed the CWM app and installed the newest CWN recovery for the HTC One. I rebooted into CWM and tried wiping data. It got stuck on that so I rebooted and it gets stuck on the HTC boot up screen. When I go back into the bootloader and try installing the TWRP recovery using fastboot flash recovery recovery.img it gives me a remote: not allowed. When I do fastboot oem lock it says phone is already locked. I then do fastboot oem rebootruu and I get (bootloader) [err] command error!!! When I try rebooting into cwm I just get E: can't mount /cache/recover/commad, E: can't mount /cache/recovery/log and a bunch of other e: cant mount and open errors. Not sure how to get my phone to install the TWRP recovery and get a custom rom back on there. Anyone have any solutions?
Isn't it "fastboot oem reboot ruu" ?

cmlusco
Old
Thanks Meter 922

DONATE TO ME
Its

fastboot oem rebootRUU

Are you still s-off?
Sent From My HTC One (M7WLV) S-OFF Rooted
Hboot: 1.56.0000 (Unlocked)
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.4
Baseband: 1.13.41.0109_2
Kernel: ElementalX 13.5
PRL: 15287
Rom: Stock OTA 3.11.605.1

VZW HTC One Files - VZW1FILES.DYNDNS.ORG

HTC Incredible Files - DINC.DOES-IT.NET

slaz13
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Sorry guys I actually some how got everything working again. Thanks!!