Jacked up Phone

OP slaz13

14th April 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11

54 posts
Ok so I cannot figure out what I did to my phone. I have s-off and my phone was rooted with TWRP Custom Recovery. I do not know why I did this but I installed the CWM app and installed the newest CWN recovery for the HTC One. I rebooted into CWM and tried wiping data. It got stuck on that so I rebooted and it gets stuck on the HTC boot up screen. When I go back into the bootloader and try installing the TWRP recovery using fastboot flash recovery recovery.img it gives me a remote: not allowed. When I do fastboot oem lock it says phone is already locked. I then do fastboot oem rebootruu and I get (bootloader) [err] command error!!! When I try rebooting into cwm I just get E: can't mount /cache/recover/commad, E: can't mount /cache/recovery/log and a bunch of other e: cant mount and open errors. Not sure how to get my phone to install the TWRP recovery and get a custom rom back on there. Anyone have any solutions?
15th April 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 106

637 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaz13

Ok so I cannot figure out what I did to my phone. I have s-off and my phone was rooted with TWRP Custom Recovery. I do not know why I did this but I installed the CWM app and installed the newest CWN recovery for the HTC One. I rebooted into CWM and tried wiping data. It got stuck on that so I rebooted and it gets stuck on the HTC boot up screen. When I go back into the bootloader and try installing the TWRP recovery using fastboot flash recovery recovery.img it gives me a remote: not allowed. When I do fastboot oem lock it says phone is already locked. I then do fastboot oem rebootruu and I get (bootloader) [err] command error!!! When I try rebooting into cwm I just get E: can't mount /cache/recover/commad, E: can't mount /cache/recovery/log and a bunch of other e: cant mount and open errors. Not sure how to get my phone to install the TWRP recovery and get a custom rom back on there. Anyone have any solutions?

Isn't it "fastboot oem reboot ruu" ?
15th April 2014, 11:12 PM   |  #3  
Flag Michigan City, IN
Thanks Meter: 923

3,138 posts
Donate to Me
More
Its

fastboot oem rebootRUU

Are you still s-off?
16th April 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11

54 posts
Sorry guys I actually some how got everything working again. Thanks!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread