[Q] HTC Sensation Z710e won't boot past HTC logo

Search This thread

sMACiya

Apr 16, 2014
Hi, I'm a new member here. Today I rooted my HTC sensation Z710e in hopes of installing Kitkat 4.4.2 on it. I unlocked boot loader through HTC Dev website, installed CWM and rooted it successfully. I never S-Offed my device. It's on/was official 4.0.3 ROM. It's still S-On. I tried flashing kitkat rom through CWM. It said it's successful but when I restarted my device it just won't pass the green HTC logo. Have I somehow bricked my device ? Is there anyway of making it boot normally. I still want to install kitkat rom though.

PS: It was my first rooting attempt

Help appreciated ?

Mile_zdr

Sep 19, 2013
Bitola
Hi, I'm a new member here. Today I rooted my HTC sensation Z710e in hopes of installing Kitkat 4.4.2 on it. I unlocked boot loader through HTC Dev website, installed CWM and rooted it successfully. I never S-Offed my device. It's on/was official 4.0.3 ROM. It's still S-On. I tried flashing kitkat rom through CWM. It said it's successful but when I restarted my device it just won't pass the green HTC logo. Have I somehow bricked my device ? Is there anyway of making it boot normally. I still want to install kitkat rom though.

PS: It was my first rooting attempt

Help appreciated ?

you need to change you recovery to 4ext the lattest 1.0.0.6 RC1 and enable smartflash before flashing the rom or if it doesnt boot again you need to flash boot.img from pc via fastboott :)