Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,893 Members 50,621 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need help quick!

Tip us?

gschaefer519
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need help quick!

I have a note 3 att black. U accidently dropped it in some water..everything seems ok but where do i check the phone for watee damage? I toom the bettery out and the top of the battery sticker is white...where are the other indicators?

I have looked everywhere..any help is appreciated!

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1403

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gschaefer519 View Post
I have a note 3 att black. U accidently dropped it in some water..everything seems ok but where do i check the phone for watee damage? I toom the bettery out and the top of the battery sticker is white...where are the other indicators?

I have looked everywhere..any help is appreciated!
Should have asked here - However, there are Three water indicators, USB port, Battery and cannot remember where the third is (some users report they do not have them on their device). Stick it in rice and let it sit for a couple of days.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)

gschaefer519
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
Should have asked here - However, there are Three water indicators, USB port, Battery and cannot remember where the third is (some users report they do not have them on their device). Stick it in rice and let it sit for a couple of days.

Sorry about that...where on the usb port do i check?
Trying to see the easiest day to find it..

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1403

DONATE TO ME
It'll be either on the top or bottom or sunken in just behind it, you'll need a torch to see it properly. But sounds like your battery one has been triggered hence the white, so chances are that one has also.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)

xdm9mm
Old
Thanks Meter 54
I would open it up and blow dry with a hair dryer the internals jist to be sure. There should be one at the top next to the aim tray I think.