5,604,122 Members 48,312 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you prefer the ROM to be based on CM sources or P880-devs sources ?
CyanogenMod sources (official) 72 45.28%
P880-devs sources (unofficial) 87 54.72%
Voters: 159. You may not vote on this poll

[UPDATE 15/04/14] [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] Beanstalk 4.4.2 KITKAT for p880

Tip us?

ectoplasma22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1299
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightDevil View Post

Thanks, but I rather use DPS. I'm used to it and all I need is a sound boost. DSP does it nicely and Viper just distorts it louder.
DSP manager is working perfectly on the CM based ROM.

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Try Beanstalk 4.4.230 here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2585844.
Press Thanks if I helped you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ectoplasma22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JustChris20
Old
(Last edited by JustChris20; 16th April 2014 at 11:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredzen14 View Post
Am I the only one who noticed the difference of the boot animation in the latest build ?

Love it and I won't change it !

Thanks devs !

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk
omg, sorry for beeing blind, tell us the difference, i give up... 👓

edit: boottime is 60s is this the difference???

yes, you're right. after some hours and beers i noticed an easter egg on the right. so i get the price... 😄

Love it and I will eat it!

Thanks devs!

Dadovvv
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Google releases stock camera app to the play store.
I tested on latest beanstalk CM based rom, and everything works great..panorama, photosphera....
Here is download link for camera apk in case u cant find apk on play store;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5j1gwzpvhb...leCamera-1.apk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dadovvv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JustChris20
Old
(Last edited by JustChris20; 17th April 2014 at 08:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadovvv View Post
Google releases stock camera app to the play store.
I tested on latest beanstalk CM based rom, and everything works great..panorama, photosphera....
Here is download link for camera apk in case u cant find apk on play store;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5j1gwzpvhb...leCamera-1.apk
Thanks for this, I will test it at once, and if the camera as nice you told, we have a new standard cam. I will release a camera patch this morning, and here is the google playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.GoogleCamera

edit : panorama and photosphere not working on NB.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustChris20 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Holzi001
Old
Thanks Meter 44
@Dadovvv

Thank's for sharing! Works great with CM Version. My new standard Cam.

fozland
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Hi there,

After 2 days testing on CM based latest build, am always happy with beanstalk and like to thanks @ectoplasma22 one more time for his great job
As @JustChris20 said earlier we often report bugs and forget to congratulate devs and their team as well for the work the do !!!

I have just to questions for my personal knowledge:

In the previous built there was "Status Bar Color" feature that am not able to retrieve it in the latest, Does it disappeared or moved anywhere else.

Am still have this issue i report few days ago concerning connection manager. It always lose signal or change network mode.
I seem to bee the only one facing this problem.
I'd like to produce one log focused on the connection manager but i don't know how, i've tried many log cat commands but the results remains huge and i'd like to shorter it.

LG O4X
Multirom and TWRP 2.7.0:
=> Primary: Beanstalk 4.4.278 CM
=> Secondary: Omnirom, Vanir, ZRC, AICP...

Kernel:
ROM's Stock or Iodak 9.95

PenguinStyle
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Guys...
My camera suuuucks. It actually can't record a video it stops after the first frame. Also panorama mode doesn't work. I tried many camera apps but none of them works.

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

peppethustra
Old
Thanks Meter 170

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fozland View Post
Hi there,

After 2 days testing on CM based latest build, am always happy with beanstalk and like to thanks @ectoplasma22 one more time for his great job
As @JustChris20 said earlier we often report bugs and forget to congratulate devs and their team as well for the work the do !!!

I have just to questions for my personal knowledge:

In the previous built there was "Status Bar Color" feature that am not able to retrieve it in the latest, Does it disappeared or moved anywhere else.

Am still have this issue i report few days ago concerning connection manager. It always lose signal or change network mode.
I seem to bee the only one facing this problem.
I'd like to produce one log focused on the connection manager but i don't know how, i've tried many log cat commands but the results remains huge and i'd like to shorter it.

If you want to produce a shorter log without need to cancel everything before the lines where your issue is showed, the best way is this: turn of your device, let it booting again, and use the logcat command in terminal emulator after the boot..then, let connection manager reproduce the issue, and close immediately terminal emulator..you'll have less processes showed in the log

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinStyle View Post
Guys...
My camera suuuucks. It actually can't record a video it stops after the first frame. Also panorama mode doesn't work. I tried many camera apps but none of them works.

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
Are you on grouper blobs? If yes, ad said many times before, you have to use @JustChris20 app or the campatch which let you use "videorec" and "videoplay" commands in terminal emulatore..search in the last 20 pages

Sent from my LG-P880 - Beanstalk 4.4.2 - Iodak 9.95 kernel - using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to peppethustra For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fozland
Old
(Last edited by fozland; 17th April 2014 at 12:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppethustra View Post
If you want to produce a shorter log without need to cancel everything before the lines where your issue is showed, the best way is this: turn of your device, let it booting again, and use the logcat command in terminal emulator after the boot..then, let connection manager reproduce the issue, and close immediately terminal emulator..you'll have less processes showed in the log
Thx @peppethustra,
i'll try as soon as have time for it

EDIT
Here is the log, it looks like a foreign language for me but i saw things like "roaming is off" i can confirm it's on.
I can also tell that when the connection manager is on, am not able to call or receive a call....
The only way to use my phone is to not use connection manager feature

I hope that an android expert will be able to figure out what's going on....
thx in advance

log.txt
log2.txt
LG O4X
Multirom and TWRP 2.7.0:
=> Primary: Beanstalk 4.4.278 CM
=> Secondary: Omnirom, Vanir, ZRC, AICP...

Kernel:
ROM's Stock or Iodak 9.95

fredzen14
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChris20 View Post
omg, sorry for beeing blind, tell us the difference, i give up... 👓

edit: boottime is 60s is this the difference???

yes, you're right. after some hours and beers i noticed an easter egg on the right. so i get the price... 😄

Love it and I will eat it!

Thanks devs!
Hahhaha 😋 !
I bet no one noticed it because it was really a small difference though.
But it really makes me happy.
So let me tell you, the size of the whole boot animation is a lil bit bigger than before.
Last word, ' #32 Enjoy the little things ! '
😁

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

Tags
beanstalk 4.4.240, kitkat 4.4