FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Looking for help in Reno

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By jlesseig, Junior Member on 1st April 2014, 05:18 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th April 2014, 02:46 AM |#11  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 961
 
Donate to Me
More
Where did you buy the phone? Is IT carrier branded or a free phone?

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
16th April 2014, 02:53 AM |#12  
OP Junior Member
Reno
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
purchased
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Where did you buy the phone? Is IT carrier branded or a free phone?

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk

It came from At&T here in the US - HTC One X
16th April 2014, 03:02 AM |#13  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 961
 
Donate to Me
More
Here is a matching RUU scroll to Bottom for the download
http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-one-x-att/news/

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Your stock cid is CWS__001

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2014, 03:41 AM |#14  
OP Junior Member
Reno
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
will update
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Here is a matching RUU scroll to Bottom for the download
http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-one-x-att/news/

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Your stock cid is CWS__001

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk

Thank you. I am downloading now and will give an update when I am able.
17th April 2014, 12:08 AM |#15  
OP Junior Member
Reno
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Here is a matching RUU scroll to Bottom for the download
http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-one-x-att/news/

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Your stock cid is CWS__001

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk

Right now ADB says 'error: device not found' on just about anything I try. No progress.

I guess this is going nowhere with me driving. I am ready to try anything else someone might want to suggest. Thank you!
17th April 2014, 12:14 AM |#16  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 961
 
Donate to Me
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlesseig

Right now ADB says 'error: device not found' on just about anything I try. No progress.

I guess this is going nowhere with me driving. I am ready to try anything else someone might want to suggest. Thank you!



Just boot to fastboot and run the ruu. You don't need ADB.
17th April 2014, 12:58 AM |#17  
OP Junior Member
Reno
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Just boot to fastboot and run the ruu. You don't need ADB.

It is now saying the image size is incorrect. I am downloading the RUU once again to be sure I have it correctly downloaded and will try to install again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes