[Q] Quiet Mode problem.

OP fdbailes

16th April 2014, 02:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tandil
Thanks Meter: 43

129 posts
More
I'm on stock KK and quiet mode works good except for whitelist but i allowed some numbers for call on the whitelist (mostly family for emergencies) but when i activate quiet mode and call from one of those allowed contacts my phone doesn't ring at all, call is ended (from the phone calling i go directly to voicemail) and i have notification of missed call when i wake up the phone.

The option to let them pass through if they call twice in less than 3 minutes work as expected, but the whitelist doesn't. Does it work for you?

any thoughts?
16th April 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kollam
Thanks Meter: 3

21 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdbailes

I'm on stock KK and quiet mode works good except for whitelist but i allowed some numbers for call on the whitelist (mostly family for emergencies) but when i activate quiet mode and call from one of those allowed contacts my phone doesn't ring at all, call is ended (from the phone calling i go directly to voicemail) and i have notification of missed call when i wake up the phone.

The option to let them pass through if they call twice in less than 3 minutes work as expected, but the whitelist doesn't. Does it work for you?

any thoughts?

i am also facing the same issue.
17th April 2014, 01:25 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tandil
Thanks Meter: 43

129 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikilsahil

i am also facing the same issue.

glad to see i'm not the only one, i also tried to modify contacts number and add country code and regional code to match exactly the number when you receive a call, but the option of 2 call in less than 3 min works anyway even if the number doesn't have country code.

Hope someone knows something about this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread