XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Quiet Mode problem.

Tip us?

fdbailes
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
Default [Q] Quiet Mode problem.

I'm on stock KK and quiet mode works good except for whitelist but i allowed some numbers for call on the whitelist (mostly family for emergencies) but when i activate quiet mode and call from one of those allowed contacts my phone doesn't ring at all, call is ended (from the phone calling i go directly to voicemail) and i have notification of missed call when i wake up the phone.

The option to let them pass through if they call twice in less than 3 minutes work as expected, but the whitelist doesn't. Does it work for you?

any thoughts?

nikilsahil
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdbailes View Post
I'm on stock KK and quiet mode works good except for whitelist but i allowed some numbers for call on the whitelist (mostly family for emergencies) but when i activate quiet mode and call from one of those allowed contacts my phone doesn't ring at all, call is ended (from the phone calling i go directly to voicemail) and i have notification of missed call when i wake up the phone.

The option to let them pass through if they call twice in less than 3 minutes work as expected, but the whitelist doesn't. Does it work for you?

any thoughts?
i am also facing the same issue.

fdbailes
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikilsahil View Post
i am also facing the same issue.
glad to see i'm not the only one, i also tried to modify contacts number and add country code and regional code to match exactly the number when you receive a call, but the option of 2 call in less than 3 min works anyway even if the number doesn't have country code.

Hope someone knows something about this.