Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,360 Members 53,899 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screen Freeze

Tip us?

johnnyutah22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Default Screen Freeze

I'm unlocked, rooted, s-off, and on SkyFall Rom. Every so often my screen will lock up and I can't access anything. If I power off screen and power up it will work again momentarily. Other times the phone operates normally. Does anyone know anything about this?

orangekid
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2991
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyutah22 View Post
I'm unlocked, rooted, s-off, and on SkyFall Rom. Every so often my screen will lock up and I can't access anything. If I power off screen and power up it will work again momentarily. Other times the phone operates normally. Does anyone know anything about this?
Sounds like something in the ROM.

You might want to flash an update for that ROM, or just dirty flash that same ROM,

an0ther
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyutah22 View Post
Ditto to the guy above me. Im not gonna name any specific roms to try, but being at&t you can flash international roms. Maybe try something from that section.

johnnyutah22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Exchanged it