Simple Llama configuration Help required

OP vonz33

15th April 2014, 01:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17

72 posts
Hi,

I am thinking of using Llama to switch on and off automatically the WiFi Hotspot function on my Mototola Razr XT910.

I have watched some tutorials but it was not of any hep, or maybe I have watched the wrong ones. I have tried to do it but I cant find how...

Can anyone help me with that?

Thanks in advance.

VonZ
15th April 2014, 09:12 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bradford
Thanks Meter: 178

1,698 posts
Donate to Me
More
Llama is fairly logical. You have two main sections that you need to configure, area and events. An area is an area around a place, ie your home or work, that you will be going in and out of. An event is something that happens when a condition is met. For example, if you setup an area for when you are at home, you can set and event so that when you enter your home area, the WiFi turns on. You can then setup a separate event so when you leave the home area your WiFi turns off.

Does that help?
16th April 2014, 01:15 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

72 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meaple

Llama is fairly logical. You have two main sections that you need to configure, area and events. An area is an area around a place, ie your home or work, that you will be going in and out of. An event is something that happens when a condition is met. For example, if you setup an area for when you are at home, you can set and event so that when you enter your home area, the WiFi turns on. You can then setup a separate event so when you leave the home area your WiFi turns off.

Does that help?

Thanks for your response however my plan is not my phone to receive wifi but to transmit. I manually switch on and off the hotspot. Would like this to be automated and cannot find "hotspot" in the list.
16th April 2014, 08:47 AM   |  #4  
Flag Bradford
Thanks Meter: 178

1,698 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonz33

Thanks for your response however my plan is not my phone to receive wifi but to transmit. I manually switch on and off the hotspot. Would like this to be automated and cannot find "hotspot" in the list.

In the list of actions it's called WiFi Hotspot. It's at the bottom.
The Following User Says Thank You to Meaple For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

72 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meaple

In the list of actions it's called WiFi Hotspot. It's at the bottom.

Got it! Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread