[ROM][TMO UVUBMI7][AROMA-ish]TweakedN3 2.X

Tip us?

sn4keeyez
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by wally3614 View Post
You try es file explore's net manager?

Ok this is really weird. I tethered my laptop to my ATT Note 3 that is on Tmobile service using Es File Explorer net manager settings app. I went to google.com and did NOT get an upsell message. I went to yahoo.com and did receive an upsell message. How strange? I tested a few other websites and it appears tmobile blocks some websites and it doesn't block others. I have a VPN, so I turned it on and now I can surf any website. Thanks for the tip wally3614.
The Following User Says Thank You to sn4keeyez For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sn4keeyez
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Sorry in advance if I'm being annoying. It's just that I love how smooth and quick this rom is. The only other flaw i've noticed is that when I receive a phone call, the display turns off. I try to push the home, power, or volume buttons to wake the screen so that I can put the phone call on speaker. I figure it has something to do with the proximity sensor. Does anybody have a solution/fix/tip for this?

wally3614
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2230

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn4keeyez View Post
Sorry in advance if I'm being annoying. It's just that I love how smooth and quick this rom is. The only other flaw i've noticed is that when I receive a phone call, the display turns off. I try to push the home, power, or volume buttons to wake the screen so that I can put the phone call on speaker. I figure it has something to do with the proximity sensor. Does anybody have a solution/fix/tip for this?
I would wipe and reflash, that doesn't happen unless the sensor is activated like normal. It acts perfectly for me just fyi

The Following User Says Thank You to wally3614 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sn4keeyez
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Thanks guys. It worked. I used a debloater zip and it probably deleted an important file.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

wally3614
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2230

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn4keeyez View Post
Thanks guys. It worked. I used a debloater zip and it probably deleted an important file.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sweet man

dwitherell
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 6128

DONATE TO ME
Hey att folks
Just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm close to half done on a 4.4.2 version of this. Wally3614 has been helping me test things out (thanks man!), and once I get things a bit closer - and pull some att 4.4.2 csc/apn/build.prop bits - I'll throw out some info for testing
If you like what I've done... I like sammiches so feel free to buy me one!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dwitherell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

caspersfi
Old
Thanks Meter 1462
Awesome!! Thanks and would be happy to test if you need it.

wally3614
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2230

DONATE TO ME
I swear...once everyone sees what D has done with Tweaked on KitKat....smh....lol. End of the day tweaked uses zero mods from xposed period. Its all hand written in. There is not another ROM out there that even compares whatsoever ever to the depth and skill in which Tweaked is built imo. @foreverloco and myself with @itsmikeramsay are hammering out a dozen themes for it. A reason why we only custom build for the ROM. It's a work of coding art.

The Following User Says Thank You to wally3614 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

caspersfi
Old
Thanks Meter 1462
Quote:
I swear...once everyone sees what D has done with Tweaked on KitKat....smh....lol. End of the day tweaked uses zero mods from xposed period. Its all hand written in. There is not another ROM out there that even compares whatsoever ever to the depth and skill in which Tweaked is built imo. @foreverloco and myself with @itsmikeramsay are hammering out a dozen themes for it. A reason why we only custom build for the ROM. It's a work of coding art.

Drewman294
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:

I swear, that's like the biggest tease ever! How do you expect us to wait knowing this!?!

Sent from my Dynamic Kat 1.4 Note 3