[ROM][TMO UVUBMI7][AROMA-ish]TweakedN3 2.X

Tip us?

sn4keeyez
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by wally3614 View Post
You try es file explore's net manager?

Ok this is really weird. I tethered my laptop to my ATT Note 3 that is on Tmobile service using Es File Explorer net manager settings app. I went to google.com and did NOT get an upsell message. I went to yahoo.com and did receive an upsell message. How strange? I tested a few other websites and it appears tmobile blocks some websites and it doesn't block others. I have a VPN, so I turned it on and now I can surf any website. Thanks for the tip wally3614.
The Following User Says Thank You to sn4keeyez For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sn4keeyez
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Sorry in advance if I'm being annoying. It's just that I love how smooth and quick this rom is. The only other flaw i've noticed is that when I receive a phone call, the display turns off. I try to push the home, power, or volume buttons to wake the screen so that I can put the phone call on speaker. I figure it has something to do with the proximity sensor. Does anybody have a solution/fix/tip for this?

wally3614
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2140

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn4keeyez View Post
Sorry in advance if I'm being annoying. It's just that I love how smooth and quick this rom is. The only other flaw i've noticed is that when I receive a phone call, the display turns off. I try to push the home, power, or volume buttons to wake the screen so that I can put the phone call on speaker. I figure it has something to do with the proximity sensor. Does anybody have a solution/fix/tip for this?
I would wipe and reflash, that doesn't happen unless the sensor is activated like normal. It acts perfectly for me just fyi

The Following User Says Thank You to wally3614 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sn4keeyez
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Thanks guys. It worked. I used a debloater zip and it probably deleted an important file.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

wally3614
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2140

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn4keeyez View Post
Thanks guys. It worked. I used a debloater zip and it probably deleted an important file.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sweet man