5,595,000 Members 38,719 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][TW4.3][MK3] ヅ Wicked Sensations Rom Final Release✭myHUB✭Clock Mod✭Awesomeness✭

Tip us?

bilgerryan
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 18786

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgorczyn View Post
Bluetooth tether works fine

Love this ROM!

Question: I need to temporarily disable root to install and configure "GOOD" For Enterprise (Corporate E-mail) - It won't install on a rooted device. I came from a 4.1 based ROM and was able to do this using Super User but I can't find this option anymore in the latest version. Voodoo OTA Keeper doesnt work on Android 4.3 (What this ROM is) - Any other options?

Thanks!
I'm not sure if it will work, but there is an Xposed Framework module called RootCloak that I believe does what you're looking for.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fly4awhtgye
Old
Thanks Meter 934
So TWRP decided not to restore any backups yesterday, rebooting midway through data restore. How do I switch to Philz? Tired of all the BS. Long live the Blue Waffle!

The Following User Says Thank You to fly4awhtgye For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

droid716
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Just flash a Phil zip file of choice and boot into recovery

Sent From My Bad A** GS3 Rocking Wicked Project X

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2446393 Philz recovery link

Sent From My Bad A** GS3 Rocking Wicked Project X

bilgerryan
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 18786

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly4awhtgye View Post
So TWRP decided not to restore any backups yesterday, rebooting midway through data restore. How do I switch to Philz? Tired of all the BS. Long live the Blue Waffle!

You can flash the zip in recovery and then hit reboot recovery, or Odin/Mobile Odin the .tar file... Your choice

fly4awhtgye
Old
Thanks Meter 934
Thank you both. I flashed Philz tonight and made my first backup. All seemed to go well. Flashed a pulldown afterwards and it worked.

The Following User Says Thank You to fly4awhtgye For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bilgerryan
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 18786

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly4awhtgye View Post
Thank you both. I flashed Philz tonight and made my first backup. All seemed to go well. Flashed a pulldown afterwards and it worked.

For the latest it has been merged with the d2lte