OP Akiainavas

12th April 2014, 09:33 AM   |  #31  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 185

2,400 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmorris

Both CPW and Phones 4u sent out releases this week claiming they'd have a number of Z2s ready to go on Monday, and presumably got a lot of orders off the back of it.

Surprise, surprise they're not going to have them after all. I wonder if they ever were? Lots of people seem to have been claiming something they couldn't deliver just to bag a sale.

They still haven't said they won't be able to deliver them on Monday, have they?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
12th April 2014, 11:08 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 97

303 posts
Carphone Warehouse are still quoting 14th.........although I haven't received a dispatched email yet and it's already saturday. So this seems.......unlikely.

Hoping I'm wrong though. Bit irresponsible (but unsurprising) if they've purposely kept the pre-order open and pegged for the 14th if they know it's never going to make that date.
12th April 2014, 11:25 AM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 193

1,211 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddylaz

Carphone Warehouse are still quoting 14th.........although I haven't received a dispatched email yet and it's already saturday. So this seems.......unlikely.

On the plus side at least we haven't received a 'delayed stock' email off them either. There is still a small amount of hope [emoji106]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
12th April 2014, 11:36 AM   |  #34  
Flag Hatfield, UK
Thanks Meter: 346

1,310 posts
Donate to Me
More
Some people have been emailed that their phone will ship the week starting 21st now, or so I read on another forum. Seems like it's slowly creeping towards the date everyone else would get it too. Maybe they said what they did in good faith, but I'm sceptical.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
12th April 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 97

303 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddylaz

Hoping I'm wrong though. Bit irresponsible (but unsurprising) if they've purposely kept the pre-order open and pegged for the 14th if they know it's never going to make that date.

Actually, on second inspection it's the WEEK OF April 14th. So maybe it'll be around the 17th/18th. That would fit in nicely with other estimates doing the rounds.
12th April 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #36  
Flag Hatfield, UK
Thanks Meter: 346

1,310 posts
Donate to Me
More
It was always said that it was week commencing, just now it's w/c the 21st..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
15th April 2014, 10:49 PM   |  #37  
Thanks Meter: 7

44 posts
Amazon are down to 543.75GBP, and the voucher is still offered.

Still no purple though
16th April 2014, 11:25 AM   |  #38  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 35

156 posts
More
Guys I just spoke to one of Vodafone uk cancellation team member. He confirmed after speaking with his manager that stock is expected either today evening or tomorrow and most probably all eligible customers will be send out text by 9:00 am tomorrow but you won't receive device until coming Tuesday or wed due to bank holidays.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
17th April 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #39  
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
I originally placed an order from Handtec but decided to cancel because of the delays. The bundle seems good but just to let you guys know the bundles offered in Taiwan is the noise canceling headphones, dock and case. I think the UK bundles are pretty much better. Just wonder what they will have here for the US. Also I thought the noise canceling was included with the phone?
17th April 2014, 03:51 AM   |  #40  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 189

1,568 posts
More
In US, I have always received headphones and charger and nothing else when purchasing direct from Sony.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread