Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 47,726 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia Z2 Pre-Order Offers in UK

Tip us?

Chad_Petree
Old
Thanks Meter 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmorris View Post
Both CPW and Phones 4u sent out releases this week claiming they'd have a number of Z2s ready to go on Monday, and presumably got a lot of orders off the back of it.

Surprise, surprise they're not going to have them after all. I wonder if they ever were? Lots of people seem to have been claiming something they couldn't deliver just to bag a sale.
They still haven't said they won't be able to deliver them on Monday, have they?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

paddylaz
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Carphone Warehouse are still quoting 14th.........although I haven't received a dispatched email yet and it's already saturday. So this seems.......unlikely.

Hoping I'm wrong though. Bit irresponsible (but unsurprising) if they've purposely kept the pre-order open and pegged for the 14th if they know it's never going to make that date.

kersey
Old
Thanks Meter 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddylaz View Post
Carphone Warehouse are still quoting 14th.........although I haven't received a dispatched email yet and it's already saturday. So this seems.......unlikely.
On the plus side at least we haven't received a 'delayed stock' email off them either. There is still a small amount of hope [emoji106]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

jonmorris
Old
Thanks Meter 318
Some people have been emailed that their phone will ship the week starting 21st now, or so I read on another forum. Seems like it's slowly creeping towards the date everyone else would get it too. Maybe they said what they did in good faith, but I'm sceptical.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

paddylaz
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddylaz View Post

Hoping I'm wrong though. Bit irresponsible (but unsurprising) if they've purposely kept the pre-order open and pegged for the 14th if they know it's never going to make that date.

Actually, on second inspection it's the WEEK OF April 14th. So maybe it'll be around the 17th/18th. That would fit in nicely with other estimates doing the rounds.

jonmorris
Old
Thanks Meter 318
It was always said that it was week commencing, just now it's w/c the 21st..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

sdfgsteve
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Amazon are down to 543.75GBP, and the voucher is still offered.

Still no purple though

rehanraza
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Guys I just spoke to one of Vodafone uk cancellation team member. He confirmed after speaking with his manager that stock is expected either today evening or tomorrow and most probably all eligible customers will be send out text by 9:00 am tomorrow but you won't receive device until coming Tuesday or wed due to bank holidays.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

nyichiban
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I originally placed an order from Handtec but decided to cancel because of the delays. The bundle seems good but just to let you guys know the bundles offered in Taiwan is the noise canceling headphones, dock and case. I think the UK bundles are pretty much better. Just wonder what they will have here for the US. Also I thought the noise canceling was included with the phone?

augie7107
Old
Thanks Meter 158
In US, I have always received headphones and charger and nothing else when purchasing direct from Sony.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app