Post Reply

Please help.. ADB no longer working on my loptop windows 8.1

OP saenz4931

15th April 2014, 12:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
adb no longuer working on my loptop.. been trying everyting even restoring my comp back to factory reset and cant make it to work.. i delete my internal storage by mistake and now my phone wont past booting .. and cant make it to work to do a side load.. thanks in advance
15th April 2014, 03:02 PM   |  #2  
Jogny's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Cheshire
Thanks Meter: 8,065
 
8,015 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saenz4931

adb no longuer working on my loptop.. been trying everyting even restoring my comp back to factory reset and cant make it to work.. i delete my internal storage by mistake and now my phone wont past booting .. and cant make it to work to do a side load.. thanks in advance

Read and follow the instructions in this thread
The Following User Says Thank You to Jogny For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2014, 10:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
I did fallow all the instructions several times but I keep getting.. Windows cannot find the software for your device.. Any suggestions

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th April 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #4  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,079
 
3,988 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saenz4931

I did fallow all the instructions several times but I keep getting.. Windows cannot find the software for your device.. Any suggestions

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This is what worked in windows 8.1 for me
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49131915
use the old (dirty) solution:
The Following User Says Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
789 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
i can get to work adb, but for some reason when i type adb devices, it gives me everything right.. but when to show the list of devices is not showing anything... and no matter what command i type.. it gives me the .. Device not found... i try to download htc sync and may other htc drivers and device keep not showing or found.. i have a OTG but doesnot work with twr latest.. and i cant find anything that show how to use it.. in recovery.. i was able to use my OTG but with the help an app from the playstore but never on recovery.

thanks for the help


Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

This is what worked in windows 8.1 for me
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49131915
use the old (dirty) solution:

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes