[Q] Driver Issues-Can not connect to phone

123 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
By slayaman22232, Senior Member on 16th April 2014, 03:23 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey guys,

I'm having a lot of trouble with my AT&t HTC One. I was trying to update it to android revolution v62 and by accident i wipe my entire internal sd card and I have no rom on the phone to boot into right now. I know you can sideload a rom or put a rom on your sd card via this guide But the problem is I can not get my computer to recognize my phone. I have the android sdk installed with all the updates. I have the HTC drivers installed as well. I just need my computer to recognize my phone. It only shows up in device manager when i put it into fastboot mode. I tried to do the RUU but it couldn't recognize the phone. Also when I try to do adb devices, it also shows that no devices are connected I think it's a driver issue. Also I'm on windows 7 64 bit. Thanks so much!

Also my phone is

Last edited by slayaman22232; 16th April 2014 at 03:24 PM. Reason: More info
17th April 2014, 03:32 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
I finally figured out how to fix it.It was a driver issue the whole time. The HTC drivers were not working and what I ended up doing was using this driver download.clockworkmod.[com]/test/UniversalAdbDriverSetup6.msi

(remove brackets from [.com] above) and then i just pushed the rom to my sd card and installed it. I hope this helps anyone else out there
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

adb, fastboot, htc

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread