5,597,354 Members 32,240 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [OFFICIAL][4.4.2] BLUE LIGHTNING | jflte [02-28-14]

Tip us?

ThdDude
Old
(Last edited by ThdDude; 22nd February 2014 at 07:06 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4799

DONATE TO ME
OK new build is up BlueLightning-20140222-jflte.zip. Cm has made jflte universal so this build should cover jfltexxx's let me know. If that is the case, I may ask to have threads relocated. I am about to start uploading an updated hellkat and about to compile a new CM11-Linaro, I will update those OP's as builds get online.

Anxious to know if its booting now, or if anyone has tried current Official CM11 builds are they booting?
(Click banner for project links)
"Look, let me explain something to you. I'm not Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or His Dudeness Duder or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThdDude For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

foszuled
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThdDude View Post
OK new build is up BlueLightning-20140222-jflte.zip. Cm has made jflte universal so this build should cover jfltexxx's let me know. If that is the case, I may ask to have threads relocated. I am about to start uploading an updated hellkat and about to compile a new CM11-Linaro, I will update those OP's as builds get online.

Anxious to know if its booting now, or if anyone has tried current Official CM11 builds are they booting?
Boots up perfectly thanks!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to foszuled For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ThdDude
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4799

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by foszuled View Post
Boots up perfectly thanks!!!
Well all my new builds that where jfltetmo are now jflte and work for (jflteatt, jfltecan, jfltecri, jfltecsp, jfltespr, jfltetmo, jflteusc, jfltevzw, jfltexx) Which is very cool, hope everyone enjoys.
(Click banner for project links)
"Look, let me explain something to you. I'm not Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or His Dudeness Duder or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing."
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThdDude For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

quinting
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I didn't see any Rogers users on this forum, so thought I would just post a quick confirmation that it DOES work on my Rogers S4 (Canada - jfltecan).
Quintin Giesbrecht
My Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S4 ROOTED, running BLUE LIGHTING
Samsung Galaxy S3 stock ROOTED (actually is my wife's - cuz she was whining that she always gets my hand-me-downs)
Lenovo TPT - rooted - UNOFFICIAL CM 10
The Following User Says Thank You to quinting For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gamepr
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Well all my new builds that where jfltetmo are now jflte and work for (jflteatt, jfltecan, jfltecri, jfltecsp, jfltespr, jfltetmo, jflteusc, jfltevzw, jfltexx) Which is very cool, hope everyone enjoys.
Camera crashes sometimes.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Juan12345
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I am having problems getting anything to connect using 4g. Everything is great using wifi, but I get an Unable to Connect warning on tmobile's system.

razorj7
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Is anyone having battery life issues with 02.28? My phone battery is draining very quickly and is also super hot all the time now (around 104F). Under the "battery stats" the top result is Android OS, then screen, etc and not any particular app. Might be going back to 02.22. Everything else is awesome.

Anywhere else I can check to see what's draining the battery?

Thanks

wyldkard
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorj7 View Post
Is anyone having battery life issues with 02.28? My phone battery is draining very quickly and is also super hot all the time now (around 104F). Under the "battery stats" the top result is Android OS, then screen, etc and not any particular app. Might be going back to 02.22. Everything else is awesome.

Anywhere else I can check to see what's draining the battery?

Thanks
Try a different kernel to see if you get better results or make adjustments to the stock kernel

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Love the rom. Any differences between this and hellkat? Just wondering since hellkat got a more recent update

T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3
SlimKat 2.5
dkp kernel
TWRP 2.6.3.1

Nexus 7 (2012)
AOKP
Kernel: franco.r77

flashback7
Old
Thanks Meter 939
I've been making my rounds now that many S4 roms are universal ... Saw this and flashed 4-10 a few hrs ago. Its fast. I like fast. Haven't came across any issues yet. Tks!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Jfltespr/BeanStalk 4-14/KT kernel 4-17/TWRP 2.7.0.1

Negroid
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I'm running the 4/10, good stuff. One question though. Does it still have halo? If so, where can I activate it? Thanks
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 running PAC Man Rom [Current]
HTC Sensation 4G (HTC Pyramid) running CMX Kang by bruce2728 [Retired]
MyTouch 3g Slide running CM7 [Broken]