Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Tablet don't turn on

OP Endi04

13th April 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
When I turn on the download mode on my lg g pad it was a low battery charge. The tablet didn't sew and now I cannot it turn on. May you advice me what I can do with my tablet so that it included? Thanks.
14th April 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #2  
Flag Mid-Atlantic
Thanks Meter: 104

333 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endi04

When I turn on the download mode on my lg g pad it was a low battery charge. The tablet didn't sew and now I cannot it turn on. May you advice me what I can do with my tablet so that it included? Thanks.

Are you saying it won't take a charge anymore? How have you tried charging it?
14th April 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by muiriddin

Are you saying it won't take a charge anymore? How have you tried charging it?

Yes, of course. I tried charging it, but there is no reaction. What can I do with them?
16th April 2014, 02:08 PM   |  #4  
Flag Mid-Atlantic
Thanks Meter: 104

333 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endi04

Yes, of course. I tried charging it, but there is no reaction. What can I do with them?

Okay, on some devices if the battery gets really drained you actually need to try a different charger to find one that may work. As an example my old kindle fire got drained to the point that the factory wall charger would not charge it at all (no reaction when plugged in overnight) but when I plugged it in to a computer and left it plugged in for an hour) it started to take a charge. So the first thing I would do is try a computer (which typically would charge slower) and see if the tablet responds to that. With the kindle fire running android I had to plug it in and leave it in for a while in order to get the device to respond when it was really drained.

In addition you may try holding the power button for 15 seconds or so once it is plugged in this should do the equivalent of a battery pull resetting the tablet which may then let it take a charge...

See if that approach works...
Last edited by muiriddin; 16th April 2014 at 02:10 PM. Reason: added reset idea
16th April 2014, 02:32 PM   |  #5  
Flag UAE - Abu Dhabi.
Thanks Meter: 56

501 posts
Donate to Me
More
Talking
Quote:

Okay, on some devices if the battery gets really drained you actually need to try a different charger to find one that may work. As an example my old kindle fire got drained to the point that the factory wall charger would not charge it at all (no reaction when plugged in overnight) but when I plugged it in to a computer and left it plugged in for an hour) it started to take a charge. So the first thing I would do is try a computer (which typically would charge slower) and see if the tablet responds to that. With the kindle fire running android I had to plug it in and leave it in for a while in order to get the device to respond when it was really drained.

In addition you may try holding the power button for 15 seconds or so once it is plugged in this should do the equivalent of a battery pull resetting the tablet which may then let it take a charge...

I have his same problem also i have thread thats tells my problem: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2719384

So, yeah, i will try your advice and will find out, so thanks...
17th April 2014, 05:05 AM   |  #6  
Flag UAE - Abu Dhabi.
Thanks Meter: 56

501 posts
Donate to Me
More
TRIED!!
Quote:

Tried putting smasung charger, charging by pc, nothing of these two works!

so, i have an xda devs thread explains my problem, please visit it and give a feedback please!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread