Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,836 Members 43,604 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How do I get on the S1 Boot Version is 2.14.J.0.68 for Eastern Countries

Tip us?
 
seeka
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 38
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default How do I get on the S1 Boot Version is 2.14.J.0.68 for Eastern Countries

Hello my brothers

This question is very important and did not ask the one before, despite its importance

After performing the steps in this topic successfully http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2696987

Every time I enter the program on the Sony PC Companion or the Update Service in order to renew my mobile phone, it gives me Boot Version

2.14.J.2.6 or 2.14.J2.13 Which is mostly for Western countries

I'm from Egypt (Eastern countries)

Is there a solution in order to come back to the phone S1 Boot Version 2.14.J.0.68. for Eastern countries

Is there a file ftf for Eastern countries, whether old or new

Thank you very much
I followed up with the files in many of the threads here in the Forum

There C2305_16.0.B.2.13_Generic World file size of 638 MB
There C2305_16.0.B.2. Tordignrk file size of 649 MB
But both for Western countries

I hope help is necessary because of security problems on the phone
 
TacoNikky
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 106
Posts: 209
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Ankara
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeka View Post
Hello my brothers

This question is very important and did not ask the one before, despite its importance

After performing the steps in this topic successfully http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2696987

Every time I enter the program on the Sony PC Companion or the Update Service in order to renew my mobile phone, it gives me Boot Version

2.14.J.2.6 or 2.14.J2.13 Which is mostly for Western countries

I'm from Egypt (Eastern countries)

Is there a solution in order to come back to the phone S1 Boot Version 2.14.J.0.68. for Eastern countries

Is there a file ftf for Eastern countries, whether old or new

Thank you very much
I followed up with the files in many of the threads here in the Forum

There C2305_16.0.B.2.13_Generic World file size of 638 MB
There C2305_16.0.B.2. Tordignrk file size of 649 MB
But both for Western countries

I hope help is necessary because of security problems on the phone
Try to flash with Sony Update Service. I think it will solve your problem
 
Xenon1978
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 143
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeka View Post
Hello my brothers

This question is very important and did not ask the one before, despite its importance

After performing the steps in this topic successfully http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2696987

Every time I enter the program on the Sony PC Companion or the Update Service in order to renew my mobile phone, it gives me Boot Version

2.14.J.2.6 or 2.14.J2.13 Which is mostly for Western countries

I'm from Egypt (Eastern countries)

Is there a solution in order to come back to the phone S1 Boot Version 2.14.J.0.68. for Eastern countries

Is there a file ftf for Eastern countries, whether old or new

Thank you very much
I followed up with the files in many of the threads here in the Forum

There C2305_16.0.B.2.13_Generic World file size of 638 MB
There C2305_16.0.B.2. Tordignrk file size of 649 MB
But both for Western countries

I hope help is necessary because of security problems on the phone
you can't change the firmware by using SUS as it update the same version on your phone.
If you want to get 2.14.J.0.68. for Eastern countries 1st you have to flash same 2.14.J.0.68 using perfect flash & delete the files in SUS to get the same frm SUS.
Current Devices :
Sony XperiaT3 D5102 Stock Rom with deodexed
Sony Xperia C Stock Rom with deodexed
Sony Xperia Z C6602 4.3 Stock Rom with deodexed
MicroMax A116
 
seeka
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 38
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNikky View Post
Try to flash with Sony Update Service. I think it will solve your problem
Hello bro

I tried before with Update Service program and gives me the same result

For example, the program sees the Chinese version on my phone, it gives me the copy belonging to Western countries

As well as the case with the Sony PC Companion
 
seeka
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 38
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenon1978 View Post
you can't change the firmware by using SUS as it update the same version on your phone.
If you want to get 2.14.J.0.68. for Eastern countries 1st you have to flash same 2.14.J.0.68 using perfect flash & delete the files in SUS to get the same frm SUS.
Hello bro
I'm sorry

Can you explain phrases in your text
Such as (SUS)

What is the perfect flash and how to use it
And how to delete files in the (SUS)

I'm sorry I'm still a newbie
I want to help
If allowed helped me thank you
 
TacoNikky
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 106
Posts: 209
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Ankara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenon1978 View Post
you can't change the firmware by using SUS as it update the same version on your phone.
If you want to get 2.14.J.0.68. for Eastern countries 1st you have to flash same 2.14.J.0.68 using perfect flash & delete the files in SUS to get the same frm SUS.
He is not talking about the firmware version, he wants to have J.0.68 Bootloader version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeka View Post
Hello bro
I'm sorry

Can you explain phrases in your text
Such as (SUS)

What is the perfect flash and how to use it
And how to delete files in the (SUS)

I'm sorry I'm still a newbie
I want to help
If allowed helped me thank you
SUS=Sony Update Service
Perfect Flash= WMShua Flash Tool
 
seeka
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 38
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNikky View Post
He is not talking about the firmware version, he wants to have J.0.68 Bootloader version.


SUS=Sony Update Service
Perfect Flash= WMShua Flash Tool
Did not tell me how to get J.0.68 Bootloader version

Or even give me a file( ftf) Special Eastern countries to get it

Thank you very much
 
Xenon1978
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 143
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeka View Post
Did not tell me how to get J.0.68 Bootloader version

Or even give me a file( ftf) Special Eastern countries to get it

Thank you very much
.


1st try to search the forum bro

as per sony there is only 2 version of firmware ok.
here the link for S1 boot version here CWM can Installed http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2703388.
If you the locked version you have wait for ftf until some 1 uploads it.
Current Devices :
Sony XperiaT3 D5102 Stock Rom with deodexed
Sony Xperia C Stock Rom with deodexed
Sony Xperia Z C6602 4.3 Stock Rom with deodexed
MicroMax A116

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Get Better Debug Data with Crash Report SDK

Developing an application is a hard and often times ungratifying task. It also requires quite a … more

Navigate to Your Favorite Places with LocationDetector

If you’re enjoying an active way of life, you probablytravel a lot, go fishing, … more

LifeStats Automatic Journal Keeps Tabs of Your Day

Most of us live very active lives. This is after all why we’re fans of mobile … more

Android App Review: Hide Your Files with Androignito – XDA Developer TV

Stop right now, look at your phone, and see how many pictures, … more