Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Will RUU Updatemake my vivo (Incredible S) to factory stock

OP Thellubian

Thellubian
16th April 2014, 05:18 AM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
I have a HTC Incredible S (VIVO) and I did rooted it and did revolutionary.
In recovery it shows as S-OFF revolutionary. And I have tried flashing various custom ROM's as well.
Now my question is I want to make it stock in every point of view. I have downloaded RUU for ICS from HTC Dev website.
I would like to know that flashing RUU will make it stock? i.e.Locked bootloadre and HTC Recovery, S-OFF, No Root, No Revolutionary etc.
Will it wipe all the sin my device has ever made and will it make it feel fresh like a new born?
16th April 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,705

3,829 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMRAAN_47

I have a HTC Incredible S (VIVO) and I did rooted it and did revolutionary.
In recovery it shows as S-OFF revolutionary. And I have tried flashing various custom ROM's as well.
Now my question is I want to make it stock in every point of view. I have downloaded RUU for ICS from HTC Dev website.
I would like to know that flashing RUU will make it stock? i.e.Locked bootloadre and HTC Recovery, S-OFF, No Root, No Revolutionary etc.
Will it wipe all the sin my device has ever made and will it make it feel fresh like a new born?

Trying to run the stock RUU with Revolutionary S-OFF will not work. You need to remove Revolutionary S-OFF before you can run the RUU.
Thellubian
17th April 2014, 05:40 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpbklake

Trying to run the stock RUU with Revolutionary S-OFF will not work. You need to remove Revolutionary S-OFF before you can run the RUU.

Can you please share the link to the thread, I am not able to find it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread