[Q] No matter what ADB reports "List of devices attached" EMPTY
Not sure where to post this. I have worked with roms many many times on android over the years without any trouble. I am on OSX macbook air with brand new HTC One M8 trying to S-OFF. No matter what I try I get this running ADB: "List of devices attached" EMPTY. Nothing listed.
WeakSauce rooted phone no problems.
1. HTC Sync connects to phone just fine.
2. Brand new Android SDK downloaded for use
3. Tried using sudo ./adb devices
4. Tried USB debug switch on/off
5. Tried USB unplug/replug
6. Tried phone on/off
7. Tried macbook on/off
8. System Profiler shows USB HTC device connected
What else can I do to make this work. Starting hour 5 of attempts. Any help much appreciated.