Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,266 Members 41,832 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] sony mh ex300ap

Tip us?

pchetan2
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] sony mh ex300ap

I decided to buy earphones......saw this on ebay at a very low cost ,sony mh-ex300 ap earphones ..costs me around 4.5 usd ...shall i buy or not please suggest me .
http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=261452451728
Danton

a2_oOo
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Don't. Those are OEM (so called duplicate) I made a mistake buying them from ebay india for 500 rs. Actual price of real MH-EX300AP is around 3k INR.
The Following User Says Thank You to a2_oOo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pchetan2
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2_oOo View Post
Don't. Those are OEM (so called duplicate) I made a mistake buying them from ebay india for 500 rs. Actual price of real MH-EX300AP is around 3k INR.
.thank you
Danton

pchetan2
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2_oOo View Post
Can you say some about the product ....about its sound quality and all..........Actually i have a sbh20 bluetooth headset ,but the wire that can with that got damaged too easily ,so i am thinking of buying a replacement ......do you where can i get that wire ???
Danton

a2_oOo
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchetan2 View Post
Can you say some about the product ....about its sound quality and all..........Actually i have a sbh20 bluetooth headset ,but the wire that can with that got damaged too easily ,so i am thinking of buying a replacement ......do you where can i get that wire ???
You can attach any good pair of earphones to your SBH20.
If your budget is very tight, I'd suggest you to go for Panasonic RP-HJE120E pretty decent for the price range. Or if you can raise your budget go for Creative EP-630 or Sony MDR-EX220LP totally depends upon your choice.
The Following User Says Thank You to a2_oOo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]