Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,962 Members 50,261 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.2] HellKat [d2tmo/d2usc/d2lte] [03-10-14]

Tip us?

jtadak
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Anyone having screen rotation issues? I flagged this on my buddies phone and he says it doesn't work.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

poppo101
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggs82 View Post
Same here or it will just boot to a black screen
Ditto on this.

Here is what I posted on the AT&T G3 forum -

I flashed the 3/10 update after doing a factory data/reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik and format system. Using CWM 6.0.4.7. Did not flash GAPPS at this point. Phone hangs on boot screen. I let it go for about an hour. Restored Quantum backup.

I then tried doing a dirty flash (wipe cache, wipe dalvik) on my other phone that was already running Hellkat 2/28. Same thing. Hangs on boot. Restored backup of 2/28.

Anyone else have this problem?

2/28 has the same camera issues that is seems every KK rom has. No big deal for me since if want to take photos, I use a real camera. The phone camera is fine for quick snapshots to show someone but I would never use it for anything that I may want to make more than a 4x6 print of. Haven't actually had even a 4x6 printed of any photos I have taken with the phone. So I don't even know what kind of quality I would get.

End AT&T post.

Since that post I have even let it go overnight only wake up in the morning to find it still on the boot screen. I really like this ROM and would like to try this update.
Hit the thanks button if anything I said helped you. -

My Devices -

Samsung ATIV S Neo AT&T I187 - Windows Phone 8.1 Dev. Preview - StraightTalk - Current daily driver

Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T I747 Blue - KitKat 4.4.2 AT&T OTA - StraightTalk - my play with phone
ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 - running rooted stock 4.1.1
Samsung Captivate SGH-I897 - Retired
Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T I747 Garnet Red - Was my play phone on MJB bootloader and modem - Sold

ginseng8888
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default netflix

I love this rom, it make me come back to moding my phone...only thing is i can't seem to get netflix to work. it just keeps crashing. i noticed some people had this problem with other phones but i can't find much else about it. i use netflix a lot. please help if anyone knows of a solution. thank you