[ROM][3/21/14][4.4.2] AOSPA 4.2 BETA

Search This thread

jdkzombie

May 16, 2010
topeka
Really been enjoying the Rom, but I wonder, has anyone had any run-ins with random reboots? I've had several in the past week. Other than those? Flawless.

Good stuff! Can't wait for the next iteration.

hlxanthus

Jun 10, 2011
I have not noticed any reboots myself. I have heard some grumblings lately about a few apps conflicting with kernel settings of several different gs4 ROMs. Might be am issue with our device tree and might not. Did you change kernels or performance settings?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

G

GuestD0701

Just wanted to say tks op and rest of team!! Beta 5 running fine on Sprint jflte!! [emoji106]

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

G

GuestD0701

I couldn't get WiFi tether to work on this or I would have stayed onboard. It would seem to connect but wouldn't work on other devices after it appeared to be on... I flashed CM11 and tether works fine... I will be stalking... [emoji41]

roxicodine

Feb 1, 2012
North Las Vegas
I couldn't get WiFi tether to work on this or I would have stayed onboard. It would seem to connect but wouldn't work on other devices after it appeared to be on... I flashed CM11 and tether works fine... I will be stalking... [emoji41]

Do you happen to know if PDANet will work with it? In the process of downloading B5 but i dont wanna boot it if i cant get it to work either!

joemon871

Jan 14, 2014
This is really random but thanks for this awesome ROM and I know this page isn't updated constantly but atleast it is updated on goo :)

IconRunner

Feb 26, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Reporting a bug where the phone apparently loses microphone randomly during the call. This is a very serious bug as I was unable to communicate with emergency personnel. No logcat could be pulled as I use my phone during the day for work. Bug was experienced on the 05/01 build.

Top Liked Posts