Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,281 Members 51,252 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lost Pics from Camera Folder

Tip us?

Cyrene
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58
Default Lost Pics from Camera Folder

For the second time, I have lost all pictures I've take with this phone that automatically get put in the camera folder. I have camera set to store on SD card. Gone. Can't find in file managers. Anyone have this happen or have an explanation? Or how to get them back? Stock, unrooted.

Sent from my SGS4 using Tapatalk

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1,445

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrene View Post
For the second time, I have lost all pictures I've take with this phone that automatically get put in the camera folder. I have camera set to store on SD card. Gone. Can't find in file managers. Anyone have this happen or have an explanation? Or how to get them back? Stock, unrooted.

So it's set to store to external SD card? Hmm I'm just guessing here but maybe just an issue with the SD card,, have you tried reformatting it ? I'd either try that or swap it out with another card and see if it happens again. Maybe that card is corrupt.

Again I'm kind of speculating... since it's probably not a ROM issue since your stock unrooted

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Mistertac For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

matATX
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrene View Post

Have you tried putting the card into a computer and seeing if they are still there? You could always use Recuva once you put it in your physical computer. Also what kind of card is it? Size?

Cyrene
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by matATX View Post
Have you tried putting the card into a computer and seeing if they are still there? You could always use Recuva once you put it in your physical computer. Also what kind of card is it? Size?
Its a 32g card. I've been using it for a long time. I will try your suggestion. Thank you.