Tip us?

autoprime
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinjoa View Post
Hello @autoprime

I have a weird issue. My GPS isn't working on any rom. (e975 device modell) I already flashed KDZ with R&D tool and made a hard reset. What else can I do to recover my GPS ? Unfortunately my EFS backup got somehow lost. Thanks
between the hard reset and the kdz write.. not sure what else you can do without having an EFS backup :/
The Following User Says Thank You to autoprime For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Creative9170
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Hello,
Does this guide work for E975 too?
I can't enable DIAG mode in my device! When I run script to enable it in Terminal is see attached error so can't enable DIAG mod!
What can I do?
Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-07-02-42-10_1_.png
Views:	54
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	2680375  

Creative9170
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Dear @autoprime , I have Optimus G E975 and your guide is for LS970. So I flashed LS970ZV7 (ICS) on my phone and could enable DIAG mode, also phone connected to DFS (Demo Version) via diagnostic port. But when I click on SPC send, programs doesn't have any reaction! Also when I write IMEI in programming tab I don't see any thing is writing or any change on my phone and pc!
Can you please help me what can I do?
Thanks in advance

engine95
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative9170 View Post
Dear @autoprime , I have Optimus G E975 and your guide is for LS970. So I flashed LS970ZV7 (ICS) on my phone and could enable DIAG mode, also phone connected to DFS (Demo Version) via diagnostic port. But when I click on SPC send, programs doesn't have any reaction! Also when I write IMEI in programming tab I don't see any thing is writing or any change on my phone and pc!
Can you please help me what can I do?
Thanks in advance
I'm not sure what you did well work. If you flashed zv7, that's for Sprint. Also it requires the zv7 modem to work properly for Sprint. It won't work with JB.
I think you need to use the software that came with your phone. Then follow the directions. Also, I think your phone thread has this same thread in it. It'd be more inline for your phone.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Eventually

Creative9170
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Thanks for reply, before flashing zv7 I had cm11. I boot device into bootloader and erase everything through fastboot commands via PC. Erase boot, system, cache, recovery, userdata, radio and modem. Then flashed LS970ZV7 bin file via LGNPST. It start working without IMEI and network. So I enabled diag mode and tried this thread method but no luck as I write in my post. Also I couldn't find this method for E975 in its forum

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk

engine95
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 879
Quote:
Thanks for reply, before flashing zv7 I had cm11. I boot device into bootloader and erase everything through fastboot commands via PC. Erase boot, system, cache, recovery, userdata, radio and modem. Then flashed LS970ZV7 bin file via LGNPST. It start working without IMEI and network. So I enabled diag mode and tried this thread method but no luck as I write in my post. Also I couldn't find this method for E975 in its forum

It was teenybins. My bad.
Then you should be able to do this from the stock firmware for your phone. Zv7 may work on your phone, but not properly. CDMA vs GSM.

Eventually

Creative9170
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by engine95 View Post
It was teenybins. My bad.
Then you should be able to do this from the stock firmware for your phone. Zv7 may work on your phone, but not properly. CDMA vs GSM.

I installed stock firmware of my phone V10J with a strange problem that it works only 1 min and 3 seconds then restarts and this situation repeats!!! So install stock Europe open V10H, but couldn't enable diag mode! Because it seems ##3424# is only for Sprint. I don't know how to enable diag on stock E975 rom can you please help me about it?

engine95
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 879
Quote:
I installed stock firmware of my phone V10J with a strange problem that it works only 1 min and 3 seconds then restarts and this situation repeats!!! So install stock Europe open V10H, but couldn't enable diag mode! Because it seems ##3424# is only for Sprint. I don't know how to enable diag on stock E975 rom can you please help me about it?

Luckily, I've never had to do this, so I can't help much more.... Sorry

Eventually

Creative9170
Old
Thanks Meter 12
OK friend thanks any way
I'm looking for another ways and if I could solve my problem, I'll make a guide for E975 too

A-L31
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Hi, i have few question

- When i backup with zip provided at the first page. it doesn't create the flashable zip restore. it just create the 3 img. does it normal? or my phone broken?
- i'm not using sprint. is it usefull to use this backup?
- whats the differences this backup with freegee?
- when i try to choose undetermined at PPP it doesn't stick there. when i go back to the menu (after restarting), all three menu just blank.

Thanks