AT&T, Sprint and Verizon Contractor here ask me anything

OP Virus1x

15th April 2014, 08:26 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 56

335 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bckrupps

Get the Verizon CEO on here for us. We all have the same 2 or 3 questions lol. How long does a concessions account last. I just opened it as i work 3rd party with samsung but I'm not sure for how long as its only part time. i believe my contract ends in october. will they hunt me down for proof at that point or can i fly under the radar for a couple years lol but really wondering

If you left the company and still have the concession line active, as long as you don't call through customer service to change features on it, hopefully they won't catch on and won't cut you off. Also, as long as the company doesn't do regularly audits to see whether or not who's with the company still or who left you should be good.

I can't say for all third party companies but that's how it usually works.
The Following User Says Thank You to Deekayy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 107

809 posts
thanks for all the replies. i am legitimately on it. just got me thinking what if i switch jobs someday as i gave up my loyalty plan but loving the extra data now. cost winds up being about the same as i took 10gb of data.
17th April 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 56

335 posts
So is there any point to this thread besides OP flaunting that he's a contractor of all carriers, opening the thread with unanswered questions? I'm just curious as well in terms of if he knew about the KitKat.
17th April 2014, 07:27 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 113

769 posts
I'm a pipe layer ask me anything about laying pipe in all the tight crevasses

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rootuser3.0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread