Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,344 Members 46,558 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] sprint note 2 sph-l900 network info erased from phone..NO PHONE CALLS!!!HELP

Tip us?

rosystreasures
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad1nfluence View Post
the phone is only 2 week old with the latest kit-kat installed from them..I think I read somewhere that if you go backwards to and older rom like mk2 it screws the phone up because of the knox??? anyway yes I flashed it but honestly Ive done so many things ,so many times,,,every modem, mk2, mk4, rooted , unrooted , different recovery...I even got the note 2 toolkit updated donated version...nothing is working,perhaps the order in which i do these things may be off but when the phone is supposed to reboot it doesnt , when its supposed to show a number it doesnt..actually the more I do to it the worse it gets..It will go into recovery and odin mode, but some of the things that were sure fire arent even working...Yes as long as still have the phone i would try it can you send me a link for those files..thanks
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8apb31qyuahqzji/Cyanamide.zip

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2537713
This is the thread, but do not d/l the fioe from there. It leads you to a bunch of sites with malware. So I uploaded it to my dropbox acct.

I hope this helps.
Thank you kindly,
Rosy

Sprint Galaxy Note 3
X-Note V15
The Following User Says Thank You to rosystreasures For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ianmb
Old
(Last edited by ianmb; 18th March 2014 at 12:14 AM.)
Thanks Meter 492
Quote:
the phone is only 2 week old with the latest kit-kat installed from them..I think I read somewhere that if you go backwards to and older rom like mk2 it screws the phone up because of the knox??? anyway yes I flashed it but honestly Ive done so many things ,so many times,,,every modem, mk2, mk4, rooted , unrooted , different recovery...I even got the note 2 toolkit updated donated version...nothing is working,perhaps the order in which i do these things may be off but when the phone is supposed to reboot it doesnt , when its supposed to show a number it doesnt..actually the more I do to it the worse it gets..It will go into recovery and odin mode, but some of the things that were sure fire arent even working...Yes as long as still have the phone i would try it can you send me a link for those files..thanks
Who installed kit kat on your phone? I'm pretty sure that it hasn't been released to the Note2 yet. Or do you mean 4.3?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8kaqtaetdc...K4%20Modem.zip
MK4 modem only. Only 19 mb flash in recovery after wiping cache / dalvik.
Good luck.
ANDROID...A New Digital Revolution Of Incredible Developers
Don't touch my Galaxy Note II !!!

Current:
ROM:SMOOTHEST>>>PERIOD!!!!!
KERNEL : Stock, that came with 4.3
Old Cells: LG Incite, HTC EVO 4G
The Following User Says Thank You to ianmb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bad1nfluence
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
anybody know where the system update button is on akop rom...????

Bad1nfluence
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmb View Post
Who installed kit kat on your phone? I'm pretty sure that it hasn't been released to the Note2 yet. Or do you mean 4.3?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8kaqtaetdc...K4%20Modem.zip
MK4 modem only. Only 19 mb flash in recovery after wiping cache / dalvik.
Good luck.
ANDROID...A New Digital Revolution Of Incredible Developers
yes it has the put it on there...my say 4.4.2 android

rosystreasures
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
yes it has the put it on there...my say 4.4.2 android
Is this the samsung official KK, or a ROM?
Thank you kindly,
Rosy

Sprint Galaxy Note 3
X-Note V15
The Following User Says Thank You to rosystreasures For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jlmancuso
Old
Thanks Meter 4,978

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosystreasures View Post
Is this the samsung official KK, or a ROM?
Sprint note 2 does not have an official samsung kitkat rom yet.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Jlmancuso

HTC Og Evo, Evo 3d, kyocera torque and Note II all cloned on cricKet
The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ecs87
Old
Thanks Meter 505
...Are we helping you troubleshoot on an unofficial ROM? GO BACK TO STOCK. No one needs additional factors affecting troubleshooting. Once stock works then you can customize.

If you have already gone to a stock MK4 firmware, and you're still having these issues I may be able to create a generic efs partition raw file that you can "dd if" using adb or a terminal.

Sent from my SPH-L900. Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out!
If I or others have helped you out, don't forget to hit the Thanks button for us!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ecs87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rongd
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecs87 View Post
...Are we helping you troubleshoot on an unofficial ROM? GO BACK TO STOCK. No one needs additional factors affecting troubleshooting. Once stock works then you can customize.

If you have already gone to a stock MK4 firmware, and you're still having these issues I may be able to create a generic efs partition raw file that you can "dd if" using adb or a terminal.

Sent from my SPH-L900. Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out!
my baseband was unknown too , can you mail me you efs file ,thanks you .

my email is 13306980106@163.com