Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,248 Members 39,639 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Z2 - Bend like Z1?

Tip us?

usmanxhmed
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasK View Post
Well, I've run GPS under the hot sun (while being docked in car) and the phone became pretty darn hot. It worked perfect though.
I don't think cracking due to heating should be a problem. It all depends on what kind of glass they used as well.
Anyways.. I got married in Karachi in a June and had to be on drips for the first time of my life due to dehydration.. so I can feel you!
Every one is saying phone will become pretty dam hot, well this will happen even in games then? heard S4 use to get hot too, my LG G2 use to get only warm?

Well, Pakistan has extreme temperatures, right from cold to hot.

doministry
Old
Thanks Meter 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanxhmed View Post
Brother, i don't buy much of its water prove qualities, one would rather be careful with it, even with water, i can say it can resist better in water then normal phones, saying this because i never had water prove phone and never adventure intentionally taking phone in water.

You suggest there is no bending, or glass breaking or self destructive qualities this phone has!
Your beliefs are your problem.

I am using it and saying that after over 1 year of extensive usage the quality is still the same,
the phone is very well built. And of course, there is no bendig neiter cracking.

And yes, the phone is waterproof. I washed it many times.
a w a r e
SE P800 P910 P990 P1 X1 X2 X10 LG E900 Xperia Arc X10 Mini Sony Xperia S, Xperia T, Xperia Z