5,595,918 Members 31,003 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][LB&UB] C68XX ★ monxDIFIED ★ ZUltra™ (4.4.2) FULL-ROOT on LB [v03-03][31/03]

Tip us?
 
shurensly95
Old
(Last edited by shurensly95; Yesterday at 08:55 AM.)
#641  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 71
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by joluke View Post
My bad my friend. Didn't saw you saying it. Ups..
Thanks for the Windows 8 tip. Really appreciate it

Edit: hitted the Thanks button on your posts as appreciation :P

Enviado do meu SM-N9005 através de Tapatalk
Still thanks for helping me out mate heading to bed its 3am now before wife kicks my ass ill try tomorrow to root the kitkat version.

EDIT
So i woke up flashed kitkat stock rom rooted it with http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2714511 that kernel then wipe cache/data flashed this rom wiped cache again and it won't boot it keeps having bootloop. Anyone can correct me what i did wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to shurensly95 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
iBuzman
Old
(Last edited by iBuzman; Yesterday at 10:28 AM.)
#642  
iBuzman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 259
Posts: 802
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Melbourne
^^ your procedure is spot on - just make sure the stock you flash was 681 rooted kernel and not 757 and you'll be right.

This one -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2687549

[GUIDE][Kernel]ROOT 14.3.A.0.681

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
 
shurensly95
Old
#643  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 71
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBuzman View Post
^^ your procedure is spot on - just make sure the stock you flash was 681 rooted kernel and not 757 and you'll be right.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
Got it now i installed 757 and after that installed this rom then changed kernel and it boots fine now but i cant access my sd card through recovery mode to install updates.
 
iBuzman
Old
#644  
iBuzman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 259
Posts: 802
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Melbourne
Quote:
Originally Posted by shurensly95 View Post
Got it now i installed 757 and after that installed this rom then changed kernel and it boots fine now but i cant access my sd card through recovery mode to install updates.
Install this https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=nextapp.sdfix

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to iBuzman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
shurensly95
Old
#645  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 71
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBuzman View Post
Install this https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=nextapp.sdfix

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
Thanks alot for that. U also know a app that switches internal with external on kitkat?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes