Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Help using LG Mobile Support Tool please..

OP bewpy

16th April 2014, 12:13 AM   |  #11  
Flag Sondika
Thanks Meter: 212

635 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bewpy

Do you have any links to the KDZ for p769 JB? or just the most up to date version for metro pcs? I think is v10f or something .. i just want to go back to stock, I hate getting update notifications to update my OS, and it not working.. and every 15 mins having the popup come up telling me to update.. is there a way to turn that off?

I looked at the ROM page, and all the p769 JBs links are broken it seems.. but I ultimately just wanna get rid of the update popup for android OS

Hi bewpy, you could try this for stopping update notifications: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2477627
Cheers. Good luck.
Edit: here you go what I've found in Polloos' kdz-directory.tk (P769 V21D JB Wind Mobile)http://kdz-directory.tk/lgl9/p769/p769/canada/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P769.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	160.9 KB
ID:	2688722  
Last edited by BajoPrimate; 16th April 2014 at 11:46 AM.
16th April 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

64 posts
Hmm, I just dont understand why I cant get this LG Mobile Support Tool to work. Here is a video of whats happening..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spHK_ftGFYg

Any idea? It just stops there.. nothing gets downloaded
16th April 2014, 09:59 PM   |  #13  
Flag Sondika

635 posts
More
I don't know.
Did you try with the phone on and in LG software mode?
Cheers. Good luck.

Sent from my LG P76020L-EUR-XX unlocked and rooted
Last edited by BajoPrimate; 16th April 2014 at 11:52 PM.
17th April 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #14  
OP Member

64 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajoPrimate

I don't know.
Did you try with the phone on and in LG software mode?
Cheers. Good luck.

I couldnt figure out how to get my phone into that.. I did try but couldnt succeed with getting it into S/W mode.. I took battery out, and had it plugged in, pushed volume down and up both, while pushing power button for a few seconds.. Phone doesnt do anything.. having all sorts of trouble .. what am I doing wrong?
17th April 2014, 01:34 AM   |  #15  
OP Member

64 posts
Okay, well I got it into S/w Mode, and now LG mobile is telling me only wireless upgrades are support on this phone lol.. So I guess my next question is.. how can I update my phone through OTA if ever time I try and run the update, I get the red triangle while its updating?
17th April 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #16  

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bewpy

Okay, well I got it into S/w Mode, and now LG mobile is telling me only wireless upgrades are support on this phone lol.. So I guess my next question is.. how can I update my phone through OTA if ever time I try and run the update, I get the red triangle while its updating?

1.try to fix your host file (must not add any code like 1.23.4 lgxxx)
2. with my sistuation, i cant run it with win 8 64bit, but when i switch to win 8.1 32 bit, it run well,
good luck, man
17th April 2014, 11:09 AM   |  #17  
Flag Sondika

635 posts
More
Perhaps you could try this (by Duckscreen) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51206080
Cheers. Good luck.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Optimus L9 P760, P765, P768, P769 General by ThreadRank