XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[kernel][bln]MoshKernel[GPL]

Tip us?

rs tony
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banutu View Post
Yup its just the program showing that, did you notice the slight improvement in performance over the menu when overclocking to 1300? ;D
I don't have this kernel cuz i got 4.1.2. But perfromance is much better with 1300mhz+

Banutu
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs tony View Post
I don't have this kernel cuz i got 4.1.2. But perfromance is much better with 1300mhz+
That combined with cyanogenmod 11 makes for an awesome device
Device: Samsung Galaxy S II GT-9105P Plus
Rom: CyanogenMod 11 4.4.2 (coolDevelopment)

rs tony
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
That combined with cyanogenmod 11 makes for an awesome device

Maybe, but i don't trust cm. I think i flash that remix rom and this kernel.

Banutu
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Maybe, but i don't trust cm. I think i flash that remix rom and this kernel.
I tried it and I had a bug with in call volume being low and having to press volume down and up each time, but otherwise it's very good and stable

rs tony
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
I tried it and I had a bug with in call volume being low and having to press volume down and up each time, but otherwise it's very good and stable
That call volume problem is in my 4.1.2 too, maybe it just device bug or something. But i flash asob, or that remix. I will flash cm, when it's offical. But what u think about asob and that remix one? Which one is better?

Banutu
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
That call volume problem is in my 4.1.2 too, maybe it just device bug or something. But i flash asob, or that remix. I will flash cm, when it's offical. But what u think about asob and that remix one? Which one is better?
You have the call volume problem in Stock ;o? Because I have no problems in Stock(4.2.2)it works excellent. Hmm I didn't pay much attention to roms other than Omni and Cm 11, personally I prefer original stuff without many added stuff, that Cm 11 seemed to be perfect for my taste but I'm curious of that remix as well, I'll give it a shot tomorrow and let you know.

rs tony
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
You have the call volume problem in Stock ;o? Because I have no problems in Stock(4.2.2)it works excellent. Hmm I didn't pay much attention to roms other than Omni and Cm 11, personally I prefer original stuff without many added stuff, that Cm 11 seemed to be perfect for my taste but I'm curious of that remix as well, I'll give it a shot tomorrow and let you know.
Okey ty, hard to choose

Banutu
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Okey ty, hard to choose
tried that Aosp, its full of customizable stuff, though you must install a launcher cause the current one is not stable, don't know about the remix rom, I flashed back CM 11, for me its the most awesome, plenty of customization, not many added stuff, I just hope for that bug fix with the volume in calls.