Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] gallery problems

OP lilchrissyy

17th April 2014, 12:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Hey guys ive finally finally got the m8 and loving everything about it theres only 1 thing that is really bugging me when i open the gallery app too view pictures and for example click on camera shots a automatic slideshow starts at the top with my pictures underneth and i want too get rid of the slideshow is there a way? Thanks guys
17th April 2014, 12:06 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,645

5,467 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchrissyy

Hey guys ive finally finally got the m8 and loving everything about it theres only 1 thing that is really bugging me when i open the gallery app too view pictures and for example click on camera shots a automatic slideshow starts at the top with my pictures underneth and i want too get rid of the slideshow is there a way? Thanks guys

Don't press the big picture pick the small one underneath
17th April 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut

Don't press the big picture pick the small one underneath

Uwhat do you mean i click on gallery app an in the album section i got camera shots, all videos, all downloads etc for example i click on camera shots album too view the 30 photos in this album and then at the top of the screen taking up about a 1/3 of the screen is a slideshow of yhe pics in this album with the album pics underneath and i dont want the actusl slideshow there is judt starts automatically when i click into a album
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread