Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 44,444 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Weird DPI issue

Tip us?

dikexpz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Weird DPI issue

Hey guys, so I changed my systems DPI to 360, but I used app settings to change themers DPI to 480 which is the normal DPI for the note 3, however, everything looks fine, but i can't click on anything on the desktop, but if i click and hold the menu pops up and i can click on the tabs. anyone knows why?

i really don't like the original DPI on the note 3, everything is so big. but i wanna use themer cause it's so pretty and useful! but i can't use it unless it's on the original DPI... please help!!

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by dikexpz View Post
Hey guys, so I changed my systems DPI to 360, but I used app settings to change themers DPI to 480 which is the normal DPI for the note 3, however, everything looks fine, but i can't click on anything on the desktop, but if i click and hold the menu pops up and i can click on the tabs. anyone knows why?

i really don't like the original DPI on the note 3, everything is so big. but i wanna use themer cause it's so pretty and useful! but i can't use it unless it's on the original DPI... please help!!
Hi, unfortunately for now Themer only supports stock DPI, system-wide. The developers might be able to resolve this in the future.
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.

vahaa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dikexpz View Post

nice issue