aContact+++ Next Dialer

Ifyou have a dual SIM device and have problems with managing your two cards, you should check this dialer. … more

HTC Hima Photo Leaks Were Decoys

Reputable leaker EvLeaks confirms to us that he knows the photos of the HTC Hima circling the internet these … more

Custom Recovery For Note 3 Neo

Many forget that the Note 3 Neo is a big device and neat alternative to its expensive cousin. But it … more

The Death Of Google Play Edition

Google stopped selling the last Google Play Edition phones earlier this week.Does that mean it’s the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Tap and pay now working on the Xperia Z1

OP abajarde

14th April 2014, 09:59 PM   |  #11  
Senior Member
New York City
Thanks Meter: 6
 
332 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abajarde

It works for me. Used it in wall mart, riteaid, McDonald's and hertz. There is a setting now in the general area called tap and pay. Make sure you have google wallet set as your default paying app.

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

In tap and pay setting is already set to Google wallet, besides, Google wallet is the only option I can choose...
15th April 2014, 11:26 AM   |  #12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Wrong Country
Hiya,

I have installed the app but says its not supported in my Country how can i get it up and running ?

Thanks
15th April 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #13  
abajarde's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich345

Hiya,

I have installed the app but says its not supported in my Country how can i get it up and running ?

Thanks

"In what countries is Google Wallet available?
In the United States, you can use Google Wallet to shop in stores, send money, and to make online purchases on Google Play or other online merchants. Outside of the United States, you can use Google Wallet online to make purchases on Google Play in over 125 countries, and at online merchants in over 160 countries and territories."
Only will work in the U.S if you want to tap and pay..

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th April 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #14  
abajarde's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3vilhomer

In tap and pay setting is already set to Google wallet, besides, Google wallet is the only option I can choose...

Are you in the U.S? The feature is only available on the states.

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th April 2014, 10:01 PM   |  #15  
akusokuzan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
242 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
You should edit the title to say "US ONLY" so nobody asks you
16th April 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #16  
Senior Member
New York City
Thanks Meter: 6
 
332 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abajarde

Are you in the U.S? The feature is only available on the states.

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ya, im in US new york
16th April 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #17  
abajarde's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3vilhomer

ya, im in US new york

I'm in NY as well. I have the international c6902 and it works for me. Of course this assumes that you
1- have Google wallet installed
2-that you set the app with your credit card
3- that you have nfc enabled.

If your answer is yes yo all three of these then I don't know what could be interfering with the process. Unless of course the places you've tried didn't have the terminal's tap and pay enabled.

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
16th April 2014, 05:10 PM   |  #18  
abajarde's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by akusokuzan

You should edit the title to say "US ONLY" so nobody asks you

In retrospective I should have, but then it's always been the case with wallet that it only works on the states, I guess I assumed people knew. Will add it to the description guess

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th April 2014, 12:49 PM   |  #19  
Senior Member
New York City
Thanks Meter: 6
 
332 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abajarde

I'm in NY as well. I have the international c6902 and it works for me. Of course this assumes that you
1- have Google wallet installed
2-that you set the app with your credit card
3- that you have nfc enabled.

If your answer is yes yo all three of these then I don't know what could be interfering with the process. Unless of course the places you've tried didn't have the terminal's tap and pay enabled.

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

is a yes to all 3, and i only test it in McDonalds and Duane Reade... i do have money in my wallet balance because the first $250 charge from credit card is no service charge, beside bank account and credit card are all link to google wallet already

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes