Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 43,827 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.3+] TV Addict

Tip us?

westplay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Video [APP][2.3+] TV Addict

Hello XDA users!. I have developed a TV series app that helps keep track of your favorite or currently watching TV series, but also notifies you of episode releases to never forget or miss an episode!
Firstly it integrates with theTVDB.com for all its information, and you can also synchronize your favorite series, your language preference and rate episodes and series.

Its main features are:
  • Notifications when episodes are aired so you will not miss upcoming episodes.
  • Automatic updates. The app automatically updates the series you add so you will always be notified about newly announced episodes.
  • Get informed about newly announced episodes of your added series but also get informed for upcoming series. You can also set genre filters for the upcoming series notifications in order to avoid getting notified for series that do not match your preference.
  • Quiet hours. If some episodes are being aired during night time, the app can be set to postpone the notifications until the specified time, to avoid waking you up!
  • Keeping track of your watched episodes by marking them as watched. Multiple episodes can be also marked as watched, to help users sort long running series quickly.
  • Images of actors and series posters are also added along with series information. These can be easily be viewed through the app and also you can save series banners in your smart phone's gallery.
  • View when the next episode of each series is being released quickly from the series list. Also there is an ordered list of non watched episodes, to help you keep track and organize what to watch next!

Google Play Store Page:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.westplay.tvaddictfree

alterbytes.com

Sorry for not creating links for the above but since I'm a newbie to the forums I can't post links yet.

I hope that you find this app useful, a lot of work has been done and its main purpose is to make the life of series lovers easier.
If you would like some more features added feel free to send feedback for its future updates
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-07-02-26-41.png
Views:	209
Size:	255.4 KB
ID:	2689533   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-07-02-26-50.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	2689534   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-07-02-28-57.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	200.6 KB
ID:	2689535   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-07-02-27-05.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	193.2 KB
ID:	2689536   Click image for larger version

Name:	banners.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	2689537  

Click image for larger version

Name:	watched.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	2689538  

danielcr12
Old
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
Smile Amazing

i love this app, is amazing, clean and fast, one recomendation though, can you integrate it with tvtag so we can check-in right from the app?, would be amazing if you could do that. thanks for the great work.
Daniel Carrero

westplay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielcr12 View Post
i love this app, is amazing, clean and fast, one recomendation though, can you integrate it with tvtag so we can check-in right from the app?, would be amazing if you could do that. thanks for the great work.
Thanks for your feedback! I have never used tvtag, but I will check it out and try to implement it for the next update