Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] "Volume -" + "Power" doesn't work on my phone

OP hootan2003

17th April 2014, 10:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I tried to Root my phone, first i start by unlocking it with HTC website help, everything was fine till the end of unlocking process. after that when i want to install Recovery i couldn't get to boot screen with holding down the Volume - and Power. Is there any other way to get to boot screen??!
17th April 2014, 11:14 AM   |  #2  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 106

460 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hootan2003

I tried to Root my phone, first i start by unlocking it with HTC website help, everything was fine till the end of unlocking process. after that when i want to install Recovery i couldn't get to boot screen with holding down the Volume - and Power. Is there any other way to get to boot screen??!

Go to Settings, then Power. By default, fast boot box will be checked. Uncheck that box. Then power off the phone and then, power+volume down buttons will get you into bootloader
The Following User Says Thank You to raghav kapur For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghav kapur

Go to Settings, then Power. By default, fast boot box will be checked. Uncheck that box. Then power off the phone and then, power+volume down buttons will get you into bootloader

Thank youuuuuu
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread