Thanks for sharing your work with us! I'm using this kernel with stock ML4 for a full day now and here's what I experienced:
1) sweep2sleep: works absolutely fine.
2) sweep2wake and doubletap2wake: these features only work for a short while after the screen is off. I'm guessing this is while the device is no in deep sleep.
3) performance: compared to stock kernel it feels a bit laggy. What governors are supported and which one is default?
4) wifi: there is an issue with turning on wifi when coming from stock. Maybe a different driver? Don't know, but I experienced the same with f4ktion kernel last week.
"Good Night, Android!"
Save your battery power for the day - don't lose it in the night! xda Thread
Create custom vibrate patterns for phone & sms, contacts, pocket/desk recognition xda Thread
"Don't grill me!"
- Disable wifi, data & bluetooth during phone calls xda Thread
Am I Silent?
- Check your ringmode in your pocket + shake for silent mode xda-Thread