I happen to still have some on my computer... I honestly don't know if it will work or not and would ask the dev if I were you but as long as you back up you should be pretty safe...
Here is a recovery zip with the lockscreen and lockscreen settings.-LINK-
Make a copy of the zip and rename it to backup or something. Then open the backup zip with winrar or 7zip. It will open like a folder. Drag the lockscreen and lockscreen settings from your rom into system/app in the backup zip, then close the zip. Now you have a backup. Also back up your rom in recovery just in case.
- Put both zips on your internal storage.
- Boot into recovery.
- Make a nandroid backup of your rom.
- Go back to main recovery menu and choose install update zip.
- Choose the flexlock.zip I uploaded and flash/install it.
- Clear cache and Dalvik just to be safe.
Then check to see if your rom worksand if you have the option in lockscreen settings.
If you have issues booting into the rom then just boot into recovery and flash the backup zip or restore your rom backup.
Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app