[KITCHEN] ArchiKitchen - Android Kitchen (WIP) [Linux]

Tip us?

osm0sis
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11453
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustArchi View Post
That's possible. ArchiKitchen uses mkbootimg created by @osm0sis - https://github.com/osm0sis/mkbootimg.
Hi! Nice project!

Could you please provide credit in the OPs however? Thanks in advance! Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback View Post
If ArchiKitchen has the latest updates from there, then it should be handling the boot image fine. I've been using Android Image Kitchen for my M8 boot images with no issue.
Correct! I've had a few confirmations it works on the M8 with no issues. Guess it pays to stay ahead!

@JustArchi you might just need to add dtb support to the repacking part of your script; my two binaries should definitely handle it.
I do NOT answer technical questions via PM. Post your question in the correct thread if you want a response.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osm0sis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JustArchi
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8986

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by osm0sis View Post
Hi! Nice project!

Could you please provide credit in the OPs however? Thanks in advance! Keep up the good work.

Correct! I've had a few confirmations it works on the M8 with no issues. Guess it pays to stay ahead!

@JustArchi you might just need to add dtb support to the repacking part of your script; my two binaries should definitely handle it.
Sure thing, I have a little list of third-party tools used by ArchiKitchen here - https://github.com/JustArchi/ArchiKi...ster/tools.txt but I'm too lazy to write a nice thread so I have everything on my todo list, haha.

I'll definitely add you in a moment, thank you for your awesome work by the way .
The Following User Says Thank You to JustArchi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

osm0sis
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11453
And thank you sir!
I do NOT answer technical questions via PM. Post your question in the correct thread if you want a response.

Tags
dsixda kitchen justarchi android chef