Post Reply

[Q] Reverting back to stock

OP Digital1987

15th April 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #11  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,150
 
2,984 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital1987

No nandroid backup bro.

so you cant go back to stock. there is nothing for .599 sw. Maybe someone have uploaded a .599 nandroid here, I highly doubt
16th April 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

so you cant go back to stock. there is nothing for .599 sw. Maybe someone have uploaded a .599 nandroid here, I highly doubt

Oh boy...atleast can I revert back to HTC__001 stock ??
16th April 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #13  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 2,996
 
6,038 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital1987

Oh boy...atleast can I revert back to HTC__001 stock ??

What provider are you with?

There is a nandroid for Entel / Peru:
Code:
ro.aa.romver=1.29.595.2
ro.aa.maincid=HTC__332
ro.aa.modelid=PN0711000
ro.aa.cidlist=HTC__332
but that's a .595. edition (and ENTEL branded), or maybe ask @Narship (he's with CLARU / Peru) what he ended up doing to get warranty to accept it.
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

What provider are you with?

There is a nandroid for Entel / Peru:

Code:
ro.aa.romver=1.29.595.2
ro.aa.maincid=HTC__332
ro.aa.modelid=PN0711000
ro.aa.cidlist=HTC__332
but that's a .595. edition (and ENTEL branded), or maybe ask @Narship (he's with CLARU / Peru) what he ended up doing to get warranty to accept it.

Thanks for your time...actually I bought this phone in Sri Lanka (where I am living), sure I will PM him.
17th April 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

What provider are you with?

There is a nandroid for Entel / Peru:

Code:
ro.aa.romver=1.29.595.2
ro.aa.maincid=HTC__332
ro.aa.modelid=PN0711000
ro.aa.cidlist=HTC__332
but that's a .595. edition (and ENTEL branded), or maybe ask @Narship (he's with CLARU / Peru) what he ended up doing to get warranty to accept it.

Hi mate,

I managed to find a nandroid backup from @Narship, is it possible for you to help me ?

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.20.3263.16
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.20.598.1
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: HT36JW******
(bootloader) imei: 3544350*********
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_u
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0711000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__332

Link to his nandroid backup:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s2ox2hb7j2wrnub/f_M8e-M3EX

Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes