5,597,647 Members 33,645 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screenshield for XPERIA Z1 Compact - protect you display

Tip us?
 
Baldroega
Old
#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotoTutu View Post
You'd better apply a screen protector on the top of ASF.
If you remove it, the Xperia Z1 compact will out of warranty.
It is easy to remove the ASF, but install a new ASF is a hard task.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------



I have ordered this Sony Xperia Z1 compact tempered glass screen protector from witrigs.
but is there a place where to buy the ASF with the logo? it was nice so that we could substitute our ASF if it had sustained some scratches.
 
LotoTutu
Old
#12  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 81
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default ASF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldroega View Post
but is there a place where to buy the ASF with the logo? it was nice so that we could substitute our ASF if it had sustained some scratches.
Are you sure there are an ASF on your Xperia Z1 compact?
It seems that not all Xperia Z1 compact come with an ASF.
 
thermalboyz
Old
#13  
thermalboyz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 125
Posts: 270
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NoWhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotoTutu View Post
Are you sure there are an ASF on your Xperia Z1 compact?
It seems that not all Xperia Z1 compact come with an ASF.
Keep an eye on WITRIGS, just need to wait until they have Z1C version.
Please hit "Thanks" Button if you feel I worth to be Thanked.

Sent from my Pigeon
The Following User Says Thank You to thermalboyz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Baldroega
Old
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotoTutu View Post
You'd better apply a screen protector on the top of ASF.
If you remove it, the Xperia Z1 compact will out of warranty.
It is easy to remove the ASF, but install a new ASF is a hard task.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------



I have ordered this Sony Xperia Z1 compact tempered glass screen protector from witrigs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermalboyz View Post
Keep an eye on WITRIGS, just need to wait until they have Z1C version.
Thanks, i will do that, i was looking right now at the site :P
 
Cliff Clavin
Old
#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jan 2014
Anyone cop the Witrigs tempered glass yet?
 
Sophia Zhao
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2014
Yeah, i have tried. It feels like the real glass and looks powerful. The screen protector can be applied easily without any dust and bubbles and my screen still clear and sensitive. But it's a little thick. You also have a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sophia Zhao For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
LotoTutu
Old
#17  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 81
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotoTutu View Post
Are you sure there are an ASF on your Xperia Z1 compact?
It seems that not all Xperia Z1 compact come with an ASF.
Sorry. Update. There is an ASF on the screen, but not on the back cover.
The "Sony"logo is on the ASF of Z1. Still don't know if the logo locates on the ASF of Z1c .
 
Phukkitt
Old
#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Stockholm
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotoTutu View Post
Sorry. Update. There is an ASF on the screen, but not on the back cover.
The "Sony"logo is on the ASF of Z1. Still don't know if the logo locates on the ASF of Z1c .
Yes, the logo is on the Z1c is on the ASF.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes