[Theme][Apex][Nova][Trebuchet] Moonshine icon pack

Search This thread

giorgis91

Sep 24, 2010
Roma
Quick question: will you add other icon to your pack? (Like facebook, twitter, etc) or will be only the google apps icon?

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus utilizzando Tapatalk

pabloltg

Jan 23, 2012
Córdoba
Quick question: will you add other icon to your pack? (Like facebook, twitter, etc) or will be only the google apps icon?

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus utilizzando Tapatalk

the idea is keep the native look of google, if anyone wants to contribute with own icons following this design and these are accepted by the community, I'll be happy to add them.

Reactions: giorgis91

BojanTomic

Aug 16, 2012
the idea is keep the native look of google, if anyone wants to contribute with own icons following this design and these are accepted by the community, I'll be happy to add them.

Sorry for repeating myself, but just a thought, could you make Google Search and Google Settings also round, like G+? :)
No pressure or anything. lol

pabloltg

Jan 23, 2012
Córdoba
sorry for repeating myself, but just a thought, could you make google search and google settings also round, like g+? :)
no pressure or anything. Lol

wip

uploadfromtaptalk1397788929499.jpg

Reactions: BojanTomic

oliver7

Sep 19, 2008
Hamburg
The photos icon, ie. parts of it, is kind of disappearing if you use a green, yellow, red or blue wallpaper. Just mentioning cos i dont think google would create it that way?!

oliver7

Sep 19, 2008
Hamburg
Thx for the update, i like the tweaked photos icon. Not sure about the new facebook. Facebook shouldnt look like google.. Some icon suggestions to theme: sms/mms, vine, twitter, foursquare, Tumblr, instagram.
Maybe there should be 2 packs: stock with only google apps themed, 2nd with 3rd party apps included. :cyclops: (I mean, to keep it real: if project moonshine ever comes true, there wont be a different fb or whatsapp icon..)

Last edited:

Geo411m

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2009
Bartow Florida
I would like to see at least all the system apps moonshined. The gallery app is driving me nuts.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

sunnylovesalman

Jun 14, 2010
Kolkata
moonshine_icon_pack_dark_by_symbianart-d7f73jq.png

I moonshined it Black on my Nexus 5 .

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

moonshined_dark_by_symbianart-d7f74d3.png

I moonshined it to Dark with my Icons on my Nexus 5. fully

Reactions: crazyniko

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
BOTH Moonshinev8-GoogleCamera.apk and Moonshinev8.apk allow the new camera's icon rather than the one in the pack, it seems.

Sporting123

Apr 10, 2014
This is the best icon pack I've ever seen, the only icon I don't like is the google maps icon, would be cool if you change its colors :)

Top Liked Posts