5,595,918 Members 31,249 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [JB 4.2.2] [-Ultimate™NeXus-] [-Updated-] [-Stable-]

Tip us?
 
mrtaim3
Old
#61  
mrtaim3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 166
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Faisalabad
I'm having some issues with this ROM. I'm not getting twitter app notifications. In previous ROM it was fine. it was the same version of twitter app so there are no issues with the app. Plus i'm having one more problem. I cant use play store over WiFi.. Though its working fine over Mobile network. But as i turned on my WiFi it gives error of 'No connection' and everything else is working fine on wifi.
HIT THANKS! IF I HELPED

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Gt-s6102 ROM: XDuosv3 2.0 By Kenjboy

Qmobile Noir A10 ROM: Ultimate™NeXus By Thunder_Droid




 
rk1000
Old
#62  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 42
Join Date: Aug 2008
I tried what is mentioned but it nothing looks like nexus...its the same as the jellybean...

Whatz going on ?
 
Thunder_Droid
Old
(Last edited by Thunder_Droid; 15th March 2014 at 05:10 PM.)
#63  
Thunder_Droid's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1470
Posts: 716
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Jaipur
Default Respect Developers Work !!! Otherwise Leave The Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk1000 View Post
I tried what is mentioned but it nothing looks like nexus...its the same as the jellybean...

Whatz going on ?
Hello Bro @mrtaim3 Try Updating Twitter App or Else Try Reinstalling The ROM & Also There is No Wi-Fi Problem With Play Store I Myself Haven't Got Any Error.

@rk1000 Brother Then U Tell Me Whats In The Stock NeXus ROM.
Its A Stock Jellybean NeXus 4.2.2 ROM Tweaked With All Smoothness Tweaks To Make The ROM Butter Smooth.
The ROM Has NeXus Dialer, Music Player, Keyboard & All Other NeXus Stuff.
@rk1000 If U Can't Encourage Me By Hitting Thanks Then Please Don't Discourage Me , You Don't Even Know How Much Hard Work We Devs Do To Make A ROM Extremely Stable & Fast.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtaim3 View Post
I'm having some issues with this ROM. I'm not getting twitter app notifications. In previous ROM it was fine. it was the same version of twitter app so there are no issues with the app. Plus i'm having one more problem. I cant use play store over WiFi.. Though its working fine over Mobile network. But as i turned on my WiFi it gives error of 'No connection' and everything else is working fine on wifi.
Click Thanks Button If I Helped You

My Works-:
ROMS-:

Lightning ROM

Ultimate™Galaxy [S4 + Note 3 UI ]

Ultimate™NeXus ( Genuine NeXus Looks)


Want To Stay Updated With Latest Android Tech & News -- Visit Here
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Thunder_Droid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mrtaim3
Old
(Last edited by mrtaim3; 15th March 2014 at 05:54 PM.)
#64  
mrtaim3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 166
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Faisalabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder_Droid View Post
Hello Bro @mrtaim3 Try Updating Twitter App or Else Try Reinstalling The ROM & Also There is No Wi-Fi Problem With Play Store I Myself Haven't Got Any Error.

@rk1000 Brother Then U Tell Me Whats In The Stock NeXus ROM.
Its A Stock Jellybean NeXus 4.2.2 ROM Tweaked With All Smoothness Tweaks To Make The ROM Butter Smooth.
The ROM Has NeXus Dialer, Music Player, Keyboard & All Other NeXus Stuff.
@rk1000 If U Can't Encourage Me By Hitting Thanks Then Please Don't Discourage Me , You Don't Even Know How Much Hard Work We Devs Do To Make A ROM Extremely Stable & Fast.
There is no update of twitter. Ok leave twitter.
Tell me about play store. Should i use any other kernel? For now i'm using andiroxu's kernel. But i think it has some issues. List me some 4.2.2 kernels which i can use for your rom. Thanks

Can you give me an arabic patch? Cause i need an arabic patch which can show Urdu language too.
HIT THANKS! IF I HELPED

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Gt-s6102 ROM: XDuosv3 2.0 By Kenjboy

Qmobile Noir A10 ROM: Ultimate™NeXus By Thunder_Droid




 
Deadlysikh
Old
(Last edited by Deadlysikh; 18th March 2014 at 06:16 AM.)
#65  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jan 2013
Awesome rom! The best 4.2 rom out there,bug less and stable.Thanks to Great devs!
Just one little annoying bug is that frequently called contacts don't appear in phone app.
 
daringsmart
Old
#66  
daringsmart's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 79
Posts: 383
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: madurai
ROM is good no issues everything good grt work but I need STK how to add that I tried installing from tsunami but not worked

Sent from my NeXus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Matrix™10
Old
#67  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 107
Join Date: Sep 2013
Dis ROM is gr8 mast what a speed with multiuser support enjoying it
So fast & stable otg work it fine GPS also wid patch
Just pls make 2nd sim 3g just a req. If possible otherwise OK no problem
 
FahadHassan
Old
(Last edited by FahadHassan; Yesterday at 04:33 PM.)
#68  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 17
Join Date: Feb 2014
Bro are you working on 4.4 too??? I would love to see KK on a110.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes