OP cristinel13

16th April 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #11  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,514

7,683 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristinel13

A little help? I flashed it with odin and now my phone is bricked. It boot to the samsung galaxy s advance logo and then it stops. My PC reconise it and I can charge my phone, but I can't start it. How can I enter recovery/download without the buttons? I am pretty scared right now :-s

I think that you need to do factory reset... Can you use ADB? Try to delete data/data folder in root with ADB. You can use this if you need GUI: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2105707

You can try with delete of folder data/dalvik-cache.

P.S. I forgot that you flashed just kernel, try adb reboot recovery.
16th April 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
The kernel worked.. I mean the battery logo when I plug it in the PC is like on in kitkat. My phone works but it won't boot up. All I need to do is to enter recovery mode, but I can't without the volume button. Can I enter in recovery with ADB? I red that I can't use ADB with the phone turned off.
16th April 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #13  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,514

7,683 posts
More
Quote:

The kernel worked.. I mean the battery logo when I plug it in the PC is like on in kitkat. My phone works but it won't boot up. All I need to do is to enter recovery mode, but I can't without the volume button. Can I enter in recovery with ADB? I red that I can't use ADB with the phone turned off.

Try. Leave it sometime on that bootloop, and if it is possible it will give you adb access. Use reboot recovery command, like you did for download mode.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
17th April 2014, 12:55 AM   |  #14  
Flag Chieti
Thanks Meter: 8,179

1,437 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Oh right, kernels compiled on 4.4 can't start on 4.2-4.3... Sorry, I forgot that, do you have at least a very little knowledge about hardware? If yes, we can use a "pro" method that will 101% work to enter in recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down

Try. Leave it sometime on that bootloop, and if it is possible it will give you adb access. Use reboot recovery command, like you did for download mode.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately to have ADB on boot you need to modify default.prop inside boot.img's primary ramdisk, and he can't actually flash again...
17th April 2014, 01:02 PM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
You cand explain the method to enter in recovery, I will give it a shot.
17th April 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #16  
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 15

68 posts
More
Quote:

You cand explain the method to enter in recovery, I will give it a shot.

In terminal emulator get superuser request nd then type 'reboot recovery' then u r good to go...........
17th April 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #17  
Flag Chieti
Thanks Meter: 8,179

1,437 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalnath93

In terminal emulator get superuser request nd then type 'reboot recovery' then u r good to go...........

I don't know why usually someone doesn't read previous messages in a thread. He can't actually boot his ROM, so no terminal emulator

The Following User Says Thank You to AntaresOne For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread