[SHARE] Working Active display xposed for our Moto G

Search This thread

notanoob

Mar 8, 2012
i guess most of the guys know this already besides for LCD screen like ours its not really recommended , battery might get a slight hit * slight !

padhu1989

Jun 26, 2012
Chennai
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Added active display in xposed module

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1397644972140.jpg
    1397644972140.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 1,330

asdfzz

Mar 10, 2012
I told you for acdisplay you dont need root or xposed..
(Im using it 4.4.2 stock no root)

matmutant

Mar 17, 2011
~/
andrux-and-me.blogspot.com
Moto G
Moto E
For me no much battery drain atm :laugh:

For a single reason : this is NOT Active Display (means screen always on; with only a few pixels lighten up to display time, only exist for AMOLED screens), AcDisplay by AChep, does not keep the screen on at any time, only when notification comes or when you press a button [or using proximity sensor]
:)

denzel09

Jun 28, 2009
Teheran
For a single reason : this is NOT Active Display (means screen always on; with only a few pixels lighten up to display time, only exist for AMOLED screens), AcDisplay by AChep, does not keep the screen on at any time, only when notification comes or when you press a button [or using proximity sensor]
:)

I think that all know this buddy :laugh:

Tenroc

Mar 24, 2013
Toulouse
Has anyone tested the battery impact of the active mode? Is it awfull? Because having a sensor always active must munch badly on the battery no?

tarkin88

Apr 30, 2010
Tabasco
I use it for a few days and can say no battery drain, but i'm downgrade because the design of the new version is a big fail, because the other one is too easy to use.

Sent from my awesome Tweaky Rom One

Reactions: Tenroc

Tenroc

Mar 24, 2013
Toulouse
I use it for a few days and can say no battery drain, but i'm downgrade because the design of the new version is a big fail, because the other one is too easy to use.

Yeah, I don't really like the new design either. But the new options are truelly awesome so... Maybe the design will improve.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,

I got a working Active display and it's working perfectly on our Moto g.. I just want to share it with everyone.. Kindly check the below thread... Root and xposed framework needed... Here you go

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2641557

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Has anyone tested the battery impact of the active mode? Is it awfull? Because having a sensor always active must munch badly on the battery no?

I do not have battery drain at all

Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't really like the new design either. But the new options are truelly awesome so... Maybe the design will improve.

the only thing i don't like is that I have to pin a notification and then click it is not convenient tbh

Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk