Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,898 Members 48,631 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Notification Bar missing on custom Launchers

Tip us?

sudhanpsg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Notification Bar missing on custom Launchers

Hi i have installed Nova launcher and other custom launchers on my Omate Trusmart ( 1/8 1900) and i'm not able to see the android notification bar on any of these launchers except the one comes default.Is this something that won't work in omate trusmart or i'm missing any settings ? Any help would be appreciated.

dragonfly1113
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhanpsg View Post
Hi i have installed Nova launcher and other custom launchers on my Omate Trusmart ( 1/8 1900) and i'm not able to see the android notification bar on any of these launchers except the one comes default.Is this something that won't work in omate trusmart or i'm missing any settings ? Any help would be appreciated.
From what i've been lead to understand if you are using a 3rd party launcher such as nova or any others other than the stock one, you need to install "swipestatusbar" from the play store which in effect is supposed to do the same thing and you can adjust where you pull from what part of the screen and so on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dragonfly1113 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sudhanpsg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
It does work .Thanks a lot for the help